• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: The one where you play as Ash Ketchum's Son/Daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hehe sure!

So...Just make someone? Nothing special? Anything to keep in mind?

:'D

Oh btw. I might make a different Female Hero sprite with a different pose (and a bag? Can I try and make a new bag?) because it bothers me that she and Maddie have the same pose.
    I'll do the same with this guy. :o

Years
  • Hehe, I meant make a new bag for the female hero, as I don't want her lugging that one around. Even though she could. It only got rid of it to show the stripes of her shirt. xD
    (Though I guess there could be one for the guy too? The backpack is simple enough.)

ADD:
    Do you really want his colors white to match Maddie? Or Black to create a difference? >D

Years
  • Sorry I'm a bit picky and pokey. .0.

I figured because there is already a red, blonde, and black hair the next step would be brunette.

I have options! Whoo!

whichdude.png

Which color combination? xD
    I kinda like the second one, but I don't know if you wanted ALL white or black or didn't care for a mix.

Last edited:

Chris The Nerd

OMG a Cowterpie!!!
    Years
  • oh my gosh that's amazing!!! i also like the second one, i'm using that one. i'll put him in the first post either tonight after work or tomorrow morning

hackritus

Challenger
    Years
  • Needing to catch up!!!

Geez... i've been gone for so long! You guys basically doubled our thread's messages!

Nice pictures Lornami!! Purely awesome... I wish I could make as good of pictures as that! I liked the second one the best too out of your four.

MAJOR PROBLEM!!! My mom's laptop has crashed and everything from our hack along with it!!! Good thing Chris and I copied it all on to his comp.... Although, now I can't do much unless Chris and I are in the same place...

Last edited:
    Years
  • That's not awesome!

THIS IS AWESOME!
    bagfinish.png

>_> It wasn't easy.
    Now I gotta make it open and stuff.

xD But first dinner.

Years
  • Geez... i've been gone for so long! You guys basically doubled our thread's messages!

Nice pictures Lornami!! Purely awesome... I wish I could make as good of pictures as that! I liked the second one the best too out of your four.

MAJOR PROBLEM!!! My mom's laptop has crashed and everything from our hack along with it!!! Good thing Chris and I copied it all on to his comp.... Although, now I can't do much unless Chris and I are in the same place...

Yep we've been talkin' alot.

Well, will your Mom fix the laptop soon? You can recopy everything once it does and it'll be allll better. xD

What are you guys working on at this moment? The maps or scripting, or just one place at a time?
    Hopefully it'll work out soon.

BIG ADDITION:

Well I was wondering how the Heroine was going to carry her bag. It's weird having it by the drawstring on the shoulder because it's a FAT BAG. (I like calling it my Fat Bag. I want one now.)
    So I though maybe there are straps on the back, that you just can't see very well from the front. So it'll basically be a backpack I guess.
    I should edit my big one to make it show straps....But I dun wanna right now. xD

I was working on this and MINI BAG!
    fherobackpack.png
    miniback.png

ADDITION ADDITION:

My mind is a busy place.

So this is the offspring of Pikachu. And Pikachu has Volt Tackle. It would be cool if you could learn it, but it's something it's born with, and that would be too powerful.
    There are 25 free Pokemon slots right? Could you not remake Pichu - Raichu to
    1) Level up evolve [I say level 10]
    2) Learn Volt Tackle

I don't know if this is difficult or hard, but it's an idea.
    :o Could also do a custom sprite for your specific Pika. Like a marking!

Last edited:

Chris The Nerd

OMG a Cowterpie!!!
    Years
  • Yep we've been talkin' alot.

Well, will your Mom fix the laptop soon? You can recopy everything once it does and it'll be allll better. xD

luckily, the latest version of the hack is on my comp

What are you guys working on at this moment? The maps or scripting, or just one place at a time?
    Hopefully it'll work out soon.
    i'm learning how to script at this point, and the only completed maps are the ones we have up on the first post, were gonna work on scripting those towns before we move on with the maps.

Well I was wondering how the Heroine was going to carry her bag. It's weird having it by the drawstring on the shoulder because it's a FAT BAG. (I like calling it my Fat Bag. I want one now.)
    is there gonna be a male version of the fat bag?

I was working on this and MINI BAG!
    fherobackpack.png
    miniback.png

So this is the offspring of Pikachu. And Pikachu has Volt Tackle. It would be cool if you could learn it, but it's something it's born with, and that would be too powerful.
    There are 25 free Pokemon slots right? Could you not remake Pichu - Raichu to
    1) Level up evolve [I say level 10]
    2) Learn Volt Tackle

i was thinking that pichu evolves after the game starts, but before the adventure. dad will stop you before enter the grass, an tell you to come look and see

volt tackle is fun, and since some moves are only learned through breeding it's a possibility.

I don't know if this is difficult or hard, but it's an idea.
    :o Could also do a custom sprite for your specific Pika. Like a marking!

as this will be the only pika with a backsprite in the game, feel free to edit the backsprite at will

Years
  • xD I dunno if there will be a male version.
    The drawstring is kinda a girly thing. Though I'll think of something later. (Did you see the version up there?)

I'm not sure if you can get Volt Tackle by breeding in FRLG, so it would be good if it could learn it.

Chris The Nerd

OMG a Cowterpie!!!
    Years
  • yeah, i saw it, it looks gr8!
    i love the idea of a fat bag.

volt tackle can only be learned in emerald (though it can be used elsewhere) by having a pikachu or raichu hold a light ball before breeding. the pichu will learn volt tackle. let's say that ash bred pikachu holding light ball, and since brock is such a good breeder, by fluke, he learned volt tackle.

also, on a different note, we need an official name for the game, some people wanted to make support banners, so i need a name ASAP

Years
  • Well Generations have to do with new Pokemon so you can't call it something with Generation...

The Ketchum Chronicles ... Hmmm just not cool enough. xD

I really can't think of much! xD

ADD:
    fherobacksp.png
    Started on the BackSprites for the Heroine. ;p

Last edited:

Chris The Nerd

OMG a Cowterpie!!!
    Years
  • Could I be a Overworld Spriter?
    Im really good with it

well, i'll tell ya what. sprite me the male hero from the front page, and if i like it, you got yourself a deal

Well Generations have to do with new Pokemon so you can't call it something with Generation...

The Ketchum Chronicles ... Hmmm just not cool enough. xD

I really can't think of much! xD

ADD:
    fherobacksp.png
    Started on the BackSprites for the Heroine. ;p

well, we need something... unless we can call it "the one where you play as ash ketchum's kid"

also, i love that backsprite! but where's the fat bag?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    Just for the record, Pikachu can't mate can they? ;) and even if they did, the offspring would only be a Pichu if the Pikachu was holding a Light Ball?

This is a rather good idea - couple of very minor things that might want looking at on those screenies, but apart from that, this has god foundations for a good game.

Good luck! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back