• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new guy wandering !

Years
  • Hello to all the Pokèmon fans out there !

I've been lurking here already for years and this was my first time deciding to make an account here. I'm hooked in playing Pokèmon ROM hacks, most especially my favorite one which is Pokèmon Ultra Shiny Gold Sigma. There are other ROM hacks which I also enjoyed playing such as Pokèmon Light Platinum, Pokèmon Glazed, and Pokèmon Gaia. I became curious on how this hacks are being made so I decided to learn them by reading tutorials in this site. I'm aiming to gain more experience and knowledge about hacking as I take part of the Pokecommunity. Although this sites are not just about hacking, I hope that I could gain friends and companions out there.

It was nice meeting you guys ! And forgive me for my English, I'm not that really fluent when it comes to English since it's not my native language. I'm from Philippines and it was an honor meeting with all of you guys.

Years
  • Hi there, welcome to the forums! Your English is great - don't worry. Of those, I've only played Gaia, it was p solid.

Do you play any of the other official Pokemon Games? Good luck learning to hack!!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Your English is easy enough to understand still! Welcome to PC DarkSyringe, glad to hear you're a fan of the fangames and hopefully you'll continue to stick around here. <3

Years
  • Hi there, welcome to the forums! Your English is great - don't worry. Of those, I've only played Gaia, it was p solid.

Do you play any of the other official Pokemon Games? Good luck learning to hack!!

Thank you for a warm greeting ! I played official Pokemon Games which ranges from Generation 1-3. I've never been able to play other Pokemon games which was in higher generations. And thanks for motivating me in learning. ^_^

Your English is easy enough to understand still! Welcome to PC DarkSyringe, glad to hear you're a fan of the fangames and hopefully you'll continue to stick around here. <3

Thank you ! I think I'll stick here for a very long time. ;)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! You've picked a wonderful time to join our community, what with the new game announcement! Glad you decided to quit lurking and come hang out with us! :)

And don't worry, your English is fine. Hope you find some awesome fangames to play while you're here!

ZcepTile-X

ScepTile User
    Years
  • Hello to all the Pokèmon fans out there !

I've been lurking here already for years and this was my first time deciding to make an account here. I'm hooked in playing Pokèmon ROM hacks, most especially my favorite one which is Pokèmon Ultra Shiny Gold Sigma. There are other ROM hacks which I also enjoyed playing such as Pokèmon Light Platinum, Pokèmon Glazed, and Pokèmon Gaia. I became curious on how this hacks are being made so I decided to learn them by reading tutorials in this site. I'm aiming to gain more experience and knowledge about hacking as I take part of the Pokecommunity. Although this sites are not just about hacking, I hope that I could gain friends and companions out there.

It was nice meeting you guys ! And forgive me for my English, I'm not that really fluent when it comes to English since it's not my native language. I'm from Philippines and it was an honor meeting with all of you guys.

Hey i want to ask you smth
    Do you still have Pokemon Light Platinum?
    Can you send me the download link?
    Please i really need it

Miggiz125s

G L O W Y
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, DarkSyringe!
    You can find lots of rom hacking material here in pokecommunity!
    I can even teach you if you want😉

Anyway, Welcome and--- Ooh, you're from the Philippines too? hehe

Back