• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Feuerzeit

Magic Gambler
Years
    • Seen May 10, 2023
    Hello, my name is Carmine and I'm 21; my story with pokémon was born in the far twothousandwhatever (when it is released Pokémon Ruby) ... end. :3c

Ah! favorite Pokémon?
    Game: Pokémon Emerald
    Hack Rom: Pokémon Gaia
    Fangame: Boh ... Pokémon Rose Gold
    Creature: Sceptile ♥
    Legendary: Rayquaza

Thanks for reading! :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello, my name is Carmine and I'm 21; my story with pokémon was born in the far twothousandwhatever (when it is released Pokémon Ruby) ... end. :3c

Ah! favorite Pokémon?
    Game: Pokémon Emerald
    Hack Rom: Pokémon Gaia
    Fangame: Boh ... Pokémon Rose Gold
    Creature: Sceptile ♥
    Legendary: Rayquaza

Thanks for reading! :)
    Hi Carmine! Welcome to PC! Ruby was one of my first games too. You still like Emerald best despite there being so many newer games?

Trainer 766

Ruby was my favourite game too! I remember spending a few weeks trying to get my Swampert to a sweet level 80(there were no fast forward button on an actual GBA so, things were hard). Good times.

Feuerzeit

Magic Gambler
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2023
    Hi Carmine! Welcome to PC! Ruby was one of my first games too. You still like Emerald best despite there being so many newer games?

Thank's ^^
    Yeah I really loved Pokémon Emerald (maybe I'm just nostalgic or simply Hoennf a g {XD} ), although there are other games I really enjoyed with Platinum, Black 2 and Sun ^^

Ruby was my favourite game too! I remember spending a few weeks trying to get my Swampert to a sweet level 80(there were no fast forward button on an actual GBA so, things were hard). Good times.

I see {XD} , i spend many time too to level up my Sceptile and others ♥

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sceptile is A+. I love the mega too. ♥ Got a shiny from a friend here a year or two ago and it's been one of my favorites to use ever since. Welcome, Carmine! I do hope you'll enjoy your stay. :>

Back