• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Speaking of Zero no Tsukaima, any of you actually into it? I know about to some degree but I don't hear people recommend it or talk about how much they like it so much as...I dunno...them talking about the OP. Hell, at this point that's what I know it for.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Not a bad one as they go, but it's super grindy if you want five star units.

There'll also be a hack and slash spinoff on the Switch and a remake on the 3DS, latter of which looks lit. May 19th.
    original.jpg

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

I mean, hard for a Jap dev to be weeby.

It has gone significantly more on the trash anime route the last years, though. It sells.

(Or, to be fair. Less 1990s fantasy anime and more 2010s fantasy anime.)

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Tried FE
    Couldn't get into it
    Golden Sun is the better RPG
    Fight me

Years

Also, is it hard for a japanese developer to be weeby?

Weebs have a loose grasp on nip history. Most anime historical anime I've seen have a loose grasp on nip history.

then there are studios like gainax/trigger that are kind of the weebs of nips.

really makes you think

Back