• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Intel CPU will be bundled with AMD's graphics

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • Well, you're not reading it wrong. In a few days ago, Intel has announced that they are working with their rival AMD, to combine Intel's CPU prowess and AMD's Radeon GPU capabilities into a processor that emphasize more on gaming performance. This is surprising because I think Intel's CPU have its own graphic capabilities of HD Graphics nowadays. What do you think about this unexpected partnership, and what would this mean to computer/laptop gaming as a whole? Discuss away.

Source

Last edited:

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • This is amazing because AMD's iGPUs are great while Intel's CPUs generally have a slightly better computing power, so we're kinda having the best of both worlds in these products. :)

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Every single AMD product I've had has failed within a matter of months of normal use.

Get Nvidia to help you with igraphics, at least their products work even though they're more expensive!

Years
  • This is a partnership that should get nVidia motivated to actually compete, really.

Every single AMD product I've had has failed within a matter of months of normal use.

Sounds more a case of a run of bad luck than anything. I've not had any such bad luck with AMD parts and most of the parts in my previous PCs were AMD/ATI parts.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Sounds more a case of a run of bad luck than anything. I've not had any such bad luck with AMD parts and most of the parts in my previous PCs were AMD/ATI parts.

Convinced me not to buy AMD parts either way. My way to stop a run of bad luck was to simply not use AMD parts. Intel and Nvidia for me. Haven't looked back.

Back