• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebrations!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • So, is everyone enjoying the Celebrations sub-section? Do you think you guys can give feedback on the place in general, and what can be done to help it improve?

Just a few notes, I'm not just wondering about activity but the whole structure itself. Like the threads there, do you think maybe the User Appreciation Thread can be improved on? Maybe I should reinforce the policy on where users should ask to make a birthday thread, or lose it entirely?

Would love to hear any and all thoughts!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Threads regarding seasonal celebrations, seasonal discussion (what are your plans for the summer? etc)

Just a curiosity, why do you think this shouldn't go in The Treehouse?

Aside from that one point though, I agree with the above. I guess it kinda follows that PC would be heavy on the promotion celebrations but I think people should post more offline stuff in there too. Every now and then you see stuff like people getting married, getting life-changing work promotions, etc. which are 10x more important than forum promotions on the scale of things; we should have more of those. Let's spend more time celebrating people as people as opposed to as forum users. 8)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Just a curiosity, why do you think this shouldn't go in The Treehouse?
    I kinda think C! should go in/under Treehouse (8

Under meaning either as a subsection again, or as its own section beneath it. The Partyplanet ~ (☞゚∀゚)☞ (◕‿◕✿)

Back