• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: ZEFFY DAY

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    ZEFFY DAY

It's not quite the 11th here yet, but it's been his birthday for half a day now in the Philippines, so everybody start wishing Zeffy a happy 21st birthday and send him We Bare Bears gifs and dodie and bowties and Emma Watson etc

I can't believe we've been friends for like 3-4 years now? Time flies but it's been a pleasuring knowing you and talking to you every day - glad to see you around PC again too and come post in vg sometimes

I don't know how to end this thread so I'm just going to leave this here with no context
    If you don't know Zeffy this is everything you need to know about him

Spoiler: potentially offensive language warning

Years
  • happy 16th birthday

damn zeffy you're finally growing up!!!

forreal though hbday zeffy i hope today goes super swell!!!

Last edited:
    Years
  • He's only 21? I thought he was older than that.

Anyways, nice to see another one in the many October birthdays. Hope your day was awesome Zeffy!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! I'd like to say that everyone is welcome to spam me We Bare Bears, Doctor Who, dodie, and Emma Watson images and gifs anytime they like 8D

Back