• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Neon Blue V2.5E

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    That sounds like a pretty bad glitch since I don't ever remember putting an NPC that takes player's pokemon like that, if you remember the place where that happened (if it has), I'll try to look into it.

I found that second daycare house more in the beginning of the game before i had surf. and it was in the 2.5B version of the game.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2021
    Nice game! I just caught a shiny rayquaza on it! Never would have thought I would catch a shiny on it!

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Hey, so I've beaten the game, and obtained most legendaries. How do I get to Futuristic Town MX? I see it in the bottom right, but I can't figure out for the life of me how to get there.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2023
    Is Magnezone in the game?

Only gen 1 - 3 pokemon are available in the game in the latest version.

Hey, so I've beaten the game, and obtained most legendaries. How do I get to Futuristic Town MX? I see it in the bottom right, but I can't figure out for the life of me how to get there.

To get there, go to Warain Waterpath, go south, left and two guards will be next to the building. Go into the building and you'll be warped there, but there's not much to do there except catch some new pokemon.

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2021
    Just a couple of questions. There's a sign which when approached opens a secret path, where is this path which was opened?

After beating E4, Jasmine says she's going to Nox city....where's this at?

Xeoneo area? How do I access this?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    While I was playing the game I was not able to pull up the app without the game crashing (includes PC maps and flying).

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2021
    Trading in pokemon neon blue

I'm trying to get a politoed and I have everything you need just don know if I need to trade or just level up I'm playing pokemon neonblue and if I do need to trade can someone tell me how

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2021
    I don't know if it is a bug or not but when a party pokemon is not used for some time it becomes bad egg. It happens after getting larvitar in Sylectro cave or after battle with sister near Sylectro town when she talks about day care or after getting lucky egg near Sylectro Town. If it is a bug please fix cause suddenly after catching a pikachu my totodile became a bad egg.

Mercury282

Trainer
    Years
  • Awesome hack! I'm playing the 2.5X version and no bugs detected, also here's come advice if anyone wants to beat
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Where is the Move Deleter in this game? I know Ive seen him previously but have been all over the map trying to find again and having no luck
    Thanks

Years
  • Hey, what a great ROM hack. Finished recently. Theres 1 or 2 bugs i found otherwise it was pretty enjoyable (sign north of Fantasy Metro freezes the game). I cant remember the other bug/glitch but ill lyk if i can.
    Neon Blue's difficulty is pretty good, the rewards and item pickups are nice, and of course the kinds of Pokémon ur able to catch! Denzel is such a douche but i shut him up everytime lol. His Lvl. 100 (u know what) cheap move Pokemon was no prob using a dark type - Umbreon what a tank!

I ended up with a decent team at the end before post-game -
    Feraligatr (come on, obvious choice), Sceptile (rare chance of finding treecko), Salamence, Pupitar/Tyranitar (it evolved before the last fight, perfect!), Nidoqueen, Pinsir.
    During post game areas i found some cool locations with TMs/type boosting held items and the chance to catch legendarys. Articuno was a surprise find, Lugia was a headache to get to cuz of countless steps/ladders but not a hard catch, Rayquaza i used Masterball, Groudon/Kyrogre ultra balls (is their catch rate 5%?)..Theres still a good amount to find after the end.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    The game's battle mechanics remain unchanged, so it doesn't have mega evolution.

Does this mean there is no 4th gen phys/spec split?/? Because that severely cripples a lot of pokemon if thats the case

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2023
    Hi! Just finished this game and I absolutely loved it - amazing work!
    Was fun to use Pokemon I never really used before/couldn't get till later on.

My Team:
    Typhlosion
    Tyranitar
    Jumpluff (Which was actually really fun to use!)
    Ampharos (Shiny)
    Heracross
    Kingdra

Thank you for such a fantastic game :)

Back