• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-World's Worst Trade Thread-

Years
  • Would you give me info on the regular Regi Trio, Lake Trio, and Heatran? (not shiny ones).
    What would you like to know.? Nature, stats, level.? Or more.?

Breloom Lv.50 (Shroomster)Shiny: YesNature: AdamantStats: 141/200/100/63/80/116Ability: Poison HealMoves: Seed Bomb, Focus Punch, Substitute, SporeIVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31EVs: 48 HP/252 Atk/208 Speed
    Ninjask Lv.100Shiny: YesNature: HastyStats: 318/243/113/136/136/441Ability: Speed BoostMoves: Baton Pass, Substitute, X-Scissor, Swords DanceIVs: FlawlessEVs: 220 HP/ 108 Atk/ 180 Spe
    If you can clone me copys of my pokemon back, i offer pktopia magmortar and electevire and 10 aniv celebi? they would be for my team and wouldnt be redistributed?
    Sorry, not really interested and I can't clone either.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP!!!! :)

please CMT for this:
    steelix
    Shiny: No
    Nature: Sassy
    Stats: 354/206/436/130/251/86
    Ability: Rock Head
    Moves: Earthquake, Gyro Ball, Stealth Rock, Roar
    IVs: 31/31/31/15/31/31
    EVs: 252 HP/ 4 Atk/ 252 Def
    Know the IVs of the UT shiny Chimchar.? Aside from that, know when you'll be updating your thread.? Could of sworn you said you had unlisted stuff once. =P

Hey there Batzarro, got your VM. I would be interested in these two for what you asked for..

Camerupt
    Nature: Modest
    Stats: 338/212/176/290/238/116
    Ability: Solid Rock
    Moves: Earth Power, Toxic, Lava Plume, Stealth Rock
    IVs: Flawless
    EVs: 228 HP/ 72 Sp.Atk/ 208 Sp.Def

Regiice
    Nature: Calm
    Stats: 364/112/299/236/479/136
    Ability: Clear Body
    Moves: Zap Cannon, Ice Beam, Curse, Hammer Arm
    IVs: 31/20/31/31/30/31
    EVs: 252 HP/ 252 Def/ 4 Sp.Def
    That works for me. If I don't see you on tonight, I'll be on most of the mid day tomorrow to trade.

wud u be interested in some events from my TT
    Not one to really go for events but let's see if I find something I might like.

Let me know the stats/level of PKTOPIA Electivire/Magmortar, TRU Shaymin, TRU Regigigas, Birthday Pikachu, Michina Arceus (Eur), and Akiyama's Slaking. Are they completely UT also.? Talking about no tiny bit of experience added, no ribbons it shouldn't have, no POKERUS, no moves changed, nothing.

Hey can you CMT for the shiny Evd Milotic please?^^
    Your Max IV'd/EV'd Meganium you mentioned a while back.?

The Sceptile King

Just came back from a break!
    Years
  • 172.png
    Lv.30
    Shiny: Yes
    Nature: Jolly
    OT: Jap (Shokotan)
    Ball: Cherish

what would you want for this?

Years
  • I'm actually on right now haha. You able to trade?
    Sorry, wasn't really checking the forum after posting. XD Can trade sometime later today.

Me likw teh WCS Milotic
    What do you want?

P.S. Out of curiousity, got any Yellow forest poke's?
    No Yellow Forest Poke, sorry. As for what you have to offer, could I pick anything off your friend's lists also or just off yours.?

N interested in your shiny shaymin , umbreon and houndour.
    CMT ? o3o
    Could I know the stats on your shiny level 100 Tyranitar and Gliscor.?

172.png
    Lv.30
    Nature: Jolly
    OT: Jap (Shokotan)
    Ball: Cherish

what would you want for this?
    Have a trading list.? If not, check my wants and I guess let me know if you have any of that.

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    ahh, there very crappy :( anything else you saw on my thread? i just havent got the time to update everything.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    I'm interested in:
    280.png
    Lv.01
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Synchronize
    Moves: Growl
    EVs: None

I don't have much to offer, but I can give you a UT Latios lvl 35.
    Is the Ralts male?

Years
  • 243.png
    Lv.100
    Nature: Timid
    Stats: 320/185/185/329/237/361
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Thunderbolt, Calm Mind, Hidden Power (Ice), Substitute
    IVs: 30/31/30/31/31/31
    EVs: 252 Sp.Atk/ 4 Sp.Def/ 252 Spe

I'm offering:

Kingdra
    lv.38
    Sniper
    4 Hp / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    31/31/31/31/27/31

However, I'd need it cloned and sent back to me, as this was just a randomly bred pokemon. Whom I now intend to treat brilliantly.

Years
  • hey i hope everythings fine with you!
    i don't have anything you are looking for, but im interested in your mascot, would you be interested in a shiny snorlax i just have caught ? or maybe a shiny flygon, pidgeot, charmander, sableye, vulpix , feraligator, gastly, venusaur ? i'll give you all the informations about them

Last edited:
    Years
  • ahh, there very crappy :( anything else you saw on my thread? i just havent got the time to update everything.
    Didn't really see anything else right now. =/ Mind listing some Poke with good IVs (that are EV'd or not).? I'll let you know if I'm interested in anything and then you could give me the info on it.

I'm interested in:
    280.png
    Lv.01
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Synchronize
    Moves: Growl

I don't have much to offer, but I can give you a UT Latios lvl 35.
    Is the Ralts male?
    Sorry, not interested. Believe it's female too, btw. Need to double check though.

243.png
    Lv.100
    Nature: Timid
    Stats: 320/185/185/329/237/361
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Thunderbolt, Calm Mind, Hidden Power (Ice), Substitute
    IVs: 30/31/30/31/31/31
    EVs: 252 Sp.Atk/ 4 Sp.Def/ 252 Spe

I'm offering:

Kingdra
    lv.38
    Sniper
    4 Hp / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    31/31/31/31/27/31

However, I'd need it cloned and sent back to me, as this was just a randomly bred pokemon. Whom I now intend to treat brilliantly.
    I can't clone and have about two or three different EV'd Kingdras with great IVs. Sorry.

hey i hope everythings fine with you!
    i don't have anything you are looking for, but im interested in your mascot, would you be interested in a shiny snorlax i just have caught ? or maybe a shiny flygon, pidgeot, charmander, sableye, vulpix , feraligator, gastly, venusaur ? i'll give you all the informations about them
    Sorry, I don't collect regular shinies.

Alright sounds like a good dela. =]
    Cool, VM me when you're on. =P

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2011
    JIRACHI WANTED

Jirachi Lv.10
    OT: GAMESTP
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Moves: Swift, Confusion, Wish, Draco Meteor

Please Tell The IV. I can give 2 shiny legend (Giratina, Ho-oh, Latias, Registeel, Palkia, Groudon) Deoxys UT, TRU Regigas and Pikachu Colored Pichu ~~ You get 3 for 1

Years
  • Jirachi Lv.10
    OT: GAMESTP
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Moves: Swift, Confusion, Wish, Draco Meteor

Please Tell The IV. I can give 2 shiny legend (Giratina, Ho-oh, Latias, Registeel, Palkia, Groudon) Deoxys UT, TRU Regigas and Pikachu Colored Pichu ~~ You get 3 for 1
    Flawless = Perfect (straight 31s). I'm not looking for just regular shinies or events though, sorry.

Which EV'd REGULAR Pokemon would you like? And before I do anything, what natures are your Lugias?
    Just so we're clear though, talking about flawless/near-flawless Poke with great natures that you'll EV, right.? I don't need just regular ol' Poke EV'd. If you IV breed though, I'll take the un-EV'd version instead.

As for Lugia's nature. I'll have to check a little later. Think I got about 3-5 different ones.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2011

Flawless = Perfect (straight 31s). I'm not looking for just regular shinies or events though, sorry.

So you only want event only or must 31s IV too. am i right. i dont have perfect 31 iv. i only have shiny and some event TRU Arceus (Timid), 10 ANIV Celebi, WISHMKR Jirachi, Gamestop Jirachi, NZ Jirachi, Gamestp pichu, Manapy (ranger 3), deoxys (ranger ) darkrai almina

Years
  • hey dude i like your thred and do you have a picachu that has surf and a strong water pokemon for my dragonite and togekiss
    I only have the event (non-Pokewalker) Pikachu that has both fly and surf. I don't need Dragonite or Togekiss though, sorry.

So you only want event only or must 31s IV too. am i right. i dont have perfect 31 iv. i only have shiny and some event TRU Arceus (Timid), 10 ANIV Celebi, WISHMKR Jirachi, Gamestop Jirachi, NZ Jirachi, Gamestp pichu, Manapy (ranger 3), deoxys (ranger ) darkrai almina
    Sorry, don't need any of those.

Back