• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Solgaleo/Lunala-Necromza's Typing

What typing do you think the Solgaleo/Lunala-Necromza forms will be?

• Psychic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Psychic-Steel/Ghost

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Other

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

smocks

fiat lux
Years
  • Let's about Solgaleo/Lunala-Necromza's typing.

First off, let's address their typings.
    Solgaleo is a Psychic/Steel type and Lunala is a Psychic/Ghost type while Necromza is a pure Psychic type.

If we compare the Solgaleo/Lunala-Necromza forms with the Kyurem forms in B2W2, their typing will most likely be either pure Psychic OR their original typings of Psychic-Steel/Ghost.

Why so? Well, Zekrom originally is Dragon/Electric and Reshiram is Dragon/Fire while Kyurem is Dragon/Ice. The Zekrom/Reshiram-Kyurem forms turn out to be Dragon/Ice.

With this information at hand, it's safe to assume that Kyurem's typing dominated Reshiram/Zekrom's typing, especially since the forms are a form of Kyurem, not Reshiram's or Zekrom's.

If the Solgaleo/Lunala-Necromza forms are a form of Necromza, do you think Solgaleo/Lunala's secondary typing will carry over or not? Why or why not? Do you think they'll have a different typing? Why so? Anything else?

Years
  • I'm probably guessing Solgaleo and Lunala will retain their usual types, especially since Necrozma is already a pure Psychic-type. Kyurem already retained its Dragon/Ice typing in its Black and White forms, so there you go.

pkmin3033

I think they'll stay the same type, but only because they're more Solgaleo/Lunala than they are Necrozma. If Necrozma was the "base" for the designs, then I would have thought they'd go pure Psychic-type, much the same way Black/White Kyurem took on Kyurem's typing instead of Reshiram/Zekrom's.

But I don't think these are proper fusions in the same sense. So I can't imagine it changing.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Same type since there are no new types introduced between the three legendaries. The only way I could see it happening is if they somehow invert the types making Lunala Psychic/Steel and Solgaleo Psychic/Ghost which is highly unlikely.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2018
    Lunala-Necromza forms with the Kyurem forms in B2W2, their typing will most likely be either

Back