• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: ~PkSprite RB~Pokemon Red/Blue hackers look here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2023
I'm having an issue. Every time I go to save Red's Ash sprite in my blue version, I'll check his front sprite and there's my editted back sprite. Then, I go back to his back sprite, and it's his default one. What's up?

X-aveon

IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
amazzzing! i might test this to see how good it works. might revamp
fire red or ruby sprites.

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2009
how do you change the sprites of the pokemon you are battling and the ones you keep?
only, i'm trying to change the look of Missingno.

IIMarckus

J946@5488AA97464
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
how do you change the sprites of the pokemon you are battling and the ones you keep?
only, i'm trying to change the look of Missingno.
This program does not do what you are talking about. PkSprite RB edits overworld sprites only.

Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2009
hi im new to this site and im trying to find hack tools for pokemon yellow and i cant find any. iv looked for some on google but nothing works.

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
Years
hi im new to this site and im trying to find hack tools for pokemon yellow and i cant find any. iv looked for some on google but nothing works.

Well, first off, Welcome to PC! I am sure that you will find the majority of members here friendly and helpful.

In your quest for tools, I take it you didn't come across my site, Swampert Tools. There are loads of tools for every generation of hacking there, although some of the links don't work I think...

Secondly, Mods, why was this thread not closed? Before Lord iEvil posted yesterday, the last post was a whole year ago!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back