• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[*~ The Pikachu and Pachirisu FanClub! ~*]

Who do you like best out of Pachirisu and Pikachu?

• Total voters

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Nice picture, Katsu Koneko. Anyway, here's a new picture of Pachirisu:
DP188.jpg

~Rene~ :t025:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Okay and I am not sure what is it. Anyway, I will make the next topic now. Here it is:
Did you think that Pikachu or Pachirisu can defeat Legendary Pokemons?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
Rene, that's really, really repetitive from the other club.

If Pikachu and Pachirisu were on a sinking cruise liner and there was only room for one on the life raft, who would save themselves/let the other survive?

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Rene, that's really, really repetitive from the other club.

If Pikachu and Pachirisu were on a sinking cruise liner and there was only room for one on the life raft, who would save themselves/let the other survive?
I know, because I got it from another club. Anyway, I will answer this topic.
I think Pikachu will let Pachirisu survive.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
Yeah... which you really shouldn't as that makes clubs too repetitive and kinda boring... having to answer the same question only difference being the Pokemon in question.

Why would Pika let Pachy survive? Couldn't it work both ways? xD

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Yeah... which you really shouldn't as that makes clubs too repetitive and kinda boring... having to answer the same question only difference being the Pokemon in question.

Why would Pika let Pachy survive? Couldn't it work both ways? xD
I am not sure Pikachu will let Pachirisu survive. But how do it work in both ways, Alex?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
O.o Why not? Pachy can just say, "No, you're going to go." And push Pika into the life raft, that way... teh room for one is filled up.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
O.o Why not? Pachy can just say, "No, you're going to go." And push Pika into the life raft, that way... teh room for one is filled up.
Okay, I know. But if Pachirisu pushed Pikachu into the life raft, what will Pachirisu do next?

X-Files

Can Yuo Udnertsand
Years

Pikachu would make pachy go cause thats just his style and also this is waht would happen.

Pikachu:"Pachirisu your going and thats finale"
Pachirisu"Im not going with out or you should go i'll find another way out"
Pikachu: No way Karate chop to the back of the neck lays Pachirisu in the life raft and pushes him off.
Now Pikachu is looking around the room trying to see anything that he could use and sees nothing but finds an HM and it contains surf and he surfs his way out of the room following Pachirisu

Ok j/k about that last part but that fits Pikachu style a bit more even thoe he puts himself in danger he'll always do put his friend safety first. As seen on the first epy of pokemon with the Sperows and various others.

Back