• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[*~ The Pikachu and Pachirisu FanClub! ~*]

Who do you like best out of Pachirisu and Pikachu?

• Total voters

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
  • I'm not one for posting pics on stuff, so don't expect any from me with pachi or pika. Pachi is cutest in the anime. Pikachu is very original.
    You don't have to if you don't want to. As long as you aren't offtopic~
    :O LUCKY!

98f8f2ea.jpg

I want the Pikahat. ;o;
    O.O That hat is pretty awesome!! I've seen one of those before~

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I wanna get a Pikahat~ XD It's just full of awesomeness~
    And stuff lots of Pika plushies into it too! How about a full body Pika costume?
    I would like to see maybe a male and female evo of Pikachu and an evolution of Pachirisu, knowing Pokemon, they won't leave EVERY Pokemon (execpt the legends) without an evolution
    I don't see Pika getting an evolution. Raichu takes up the bulk of things already.

Pachirisu could get an evolution I suppose... but that'll just be weird IMO if they did...

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Wow! I love Pachirisu, Pichu and Raichu! I like Pikachu. I'm joining :D

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • I really love Pachirisu in the anime, it seems to create it's own character by itself, making it hard for poor Dawn to control her, but eventually Dawn will control Pachi and they will sweep the Grand Festival (For once, I'd love to see someone win the big prize, please let it be Dawn, I think she's gotten the hang on things)

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I really love Pachirisu in the anime, it seems to create it's own character by itself, making it hard for poor Dawn to control her, but eventually Dawn will control Pachi and they will sweep the Grand Festival (For once, I'd love to see someone win the big prize, please let it be Dawn, I think she's gotten the hang on things)

Oh, Pachy is controllable. So easily controlled by Hikari, especially during the contest episode. O.o Buizel is the one she has problems with at first...

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Pachirisu is one of the most distinguishable Pokemon in the anime. The DP anime arc has Pokemon with a lot more character than in the other arcs. Espescially Dawns Pokemon.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Well the main gangs Pokemon are seen out of their Pokeballs a lot more now-a-days so you never know. Like Croagunk and Piplup are out of the Pokeballs quite a lot. (Speaking of Wobbuffet Jessie is the only current onscreen main character that doesn't own a Sinnoh Pokemon, if/when she get's one I think it'll be Stunky d: or Drifblim to replace the Meowth balloon XD)

Back