• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to get a Gold Legendary Card

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2016
    My son desperately wants a gold legendary card for Christmas. What is the best way to purchase a gold card? Would one be included in the Black & White Legendary Treasures card packs? I saw some are available as singles on Ebay and other Pokemon card sites but I am worried they might be a fake so if I could purchase them in a sealed package that would be better. I am just not sure in what packs they come in. Thank you in advance for any assistance!

Years
  • My son desperately wants a gold legendary card for Christmas. What is the best way to purchase a gold card? Would one be included in the Black & White Legendary Treasures card packs? I saw some are available as singles on Ebay and other Pokemon card sites but I am worried they might be a fake so if I could purchase them in a sealed package that would be better. I am just not sure in what packs they come in. Thank you in advance for any assistance!

So he wants the gold Zekrom card? You have a very low chance of pulling that from any given Legendary Treasures booster pack. It's considered a "secret rare", and secret rares are cards that have very low odds of showing up in booster packs (like 1 in every 36 packs at best). You'd be better off just buying it from a site like Troll and Toad.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2016
    @donavannj Thank you so very much for your reply and assistance. Yes he is looking for a gold card, of any kind really, it just needs to be gold. I thought about buying a bunch of the black and white packs but after you said it could be a 1 in 36 chance I think you are in right in just purchasing it as a single. Thank you for the recommendation on where to buy one, I will check it out! Thank you!

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    @donavannj Thank you so very much for your reply and assistance. Yes he is looking for a gold card, of any kind really, it just needs to be gold. I thought about buying a bunch of the black and white packs but after you said it could be a 1 in 36 chance I think you are in right in just purchasing it as a single. Thank you for the recommendation on where to buy one, I will check it out! Thank you!

http://www.pokellector.com/card/Zekrom-Legendary-Treasures-LTR-115

Check that link, it compiles a bunch of sites that sell it by price. It's not a card you often see anymore though

edit edit: I cant find it in stock at any big US sellers, though some UK sellers have it (At an increased cost) http://www.cardkeepers.co.uk/zekrom...t---bw-legendary-treasures---mint-28217-p.asp

Back