• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya! c:

NoxKN

Nox ☾
Years
    • Seen May 29, 2018
    Good morning beautiful people reading this!

I've been an avid Pokemon lover since 4th grade - I'm 29 now..I'm old, I know. <3

But here recently I was thinking to myself: Self, I wonder if there's any decent Pokemon forums that I could join and talk about Pokemon with people.

So I went to the googles and here I am! I just recently got back into playing pokemon to be honest. My wife got me a 3DS and Ultra Sun this past Xmas so I've honestly played it everyday since then. I think I'm on my like 10th time playing it all the way through, it's just so good. But before that the last time I truly played it was, shoot, I think freshman year in high school when I traded my skateboard for Pokemon Sapphire. Other than that tho I've been playing ROMs ever since I discovered them!

I've been getting super into breeding 'mons and collecting from GTS or sending out my cute little babies on Wondertrade. Tho I have to admit, I was getting a tiny tiny bit annoyed receiving metapods and such while I'm sending out adorable little Deinos in a Moon Ball. But I digress.

I'm also a lover of all things Harry Potter as well as the shows Supernatural, Vampire Diaries and The Originals! OH AND I'M SUPER EXCITED FOR THE SPIN OFF COMING OUT!

Okay, if you're still reading this I apologize for the tangents, but you're pretty rad for getting to this point...unless you skipped to the very bottom, to which I reply with: Same.

I'm looking forward to talking with you all and possibly making some friends! :D

If you dabble with Discord I welcome new people to talk to! Nox ☾#0001

Last edited:
    Years
  • Not old! Still young <3 Welcome to PC!

Glad you like Ultra Sun, it's indeed really fun. I'd like to pick it up again soon and catch up with the post game + breeding. As far as wonder trade goes....that's pretty normal lol, but then you suddenly get a lv. 100 shiny and it all becomes worth it. Have a wonderful time posting o/

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Good morning beautiful people reading this!

I've been an avid Pokemon lover since 4th grade - I'm 29 now..I'm old, I know. <3

But here recently I was thinking to myself: Self, I wonder if there's any decent Pokemon forums that I could join and talk about Pokemon with people.

So I went to the googles and here I am! I just recently got back into playing pokemon to be honest. My wife got me a 3DS and Ultra Sun this past Xmas so I've honestly played it everyday since then. I think I'm on my like 10th time playing it all the way through, it's just so good. But before that the last time I truly played it was, shoot, I think freshman year in high school when I traded my skateboard for Pokemon Sapphire. Other than that tho I've been playing ROMs ever since I discovered them!

I've been getting super into breeding 'mons and collecting from GTS or sending out my cute little babies on Wondertrade. Tho I have to admit, I was getting a tiny tiny bit annoyed receiving metapods and such while I'm sending out adorable little Deinos in a Moon Ball. But I digress.

I'm also a lover of all things Harry Potter as well as the shows Supernatural, Vampire Diaries and The Originals! OH AND I'M SUPER EXCITED FOR THE SPIN OFF COMING OUT!

Okay, if you're still reading this I apologize for the tangents, but you're pretty rad for getting to this point...unless you skipped to the very bottom, to which I reply with: Same.

I'm looking forward to talking with you all and possibly making some friends! :D

If you dabble with Discord I welcome new people to talk to! Nox ☾#0001
    Welcome to PC! Nice to have you here, and you're not old at all - we have users here ranging from 13 to 35 and even above. Myself I'm nearing my thirties too, but still a fan :3

Is Ultra Sun your first game since Sapphire? Wow! I'm glad you like it, but also a bit sad you missed out on what I consider to be the best generations, 4th and 5th ;) I bought those games second-hand though, works perfectly fine for the genuine experience a decade later :D Platinum and Black / White are super good games if you're ok with the traditional pixly pokémon art style rather than the new 3D one you'll get in Ultra Sun.

Hope to see you around, and do stop by our Discord too! https://discordapp.com/invite/hpQpnzX

NoxKN

Nox ☾
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2018
    Welcome to PC! Nice to have you here, and you're not old at all - we have users here ranging from 13 to 35 and even above. Myself I'm nearing my thirties too, but still a fan :3

Is Ultra Sun your first game since Sapphire? Wow! I'm glad you like it, but also a bit sad you missed out on what I consider to be the best generations, 4th and 5th I bought those games second-hand though, works perfectly fine for the genuine experience a decade later Platinum and Black / White are super good games if you're ok with the traditional pixly pokémon art style rather than the new 3D one you'll get in Ultra Sun.

Hope to see you around, and do stop by our Discord too!

Creepin' up on the thirties is just depressing. I wanna jump to the age where my hair and beard turns white, for some reason I've just been super excited to have white hair and a white beard, lol. I did check out the Discord but there's so many people there all at once it made me anxious so I left.

Ultra Sun was the first physical game I've played since Sapphire. I've played all other games, other than X&Y and ORAS, on emulators. Since getting the 3DS I've ordered X and did a speed run on Alpha Sapphire literally so I could get access to Luxio because I wanted to breed a whole bunch of Shinx, because Shinx is just so stinkin' cute. I'm going to order Soul Silver next week which I'm excited for. Next to Yellow Silver was my absolute favorite. I've played that on an emulator as well years ago but I never took the time to enjoy the story because I had god powers of randomized pokemon, super fast running and battling and all the shinies I wanted, lol.

As far as the best generations; I can't help but be part Genwunner but I appreciate all generations equal.

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    hi hi hi and welcome to PC!
    29 is still young lol ahaha :) Anyway enjoy your time and stick with us always.

See ya around!

Back