• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

I like how this stuff plays on the radio where the listeners more than likely don't understand it, nor do a large portion of the listeners anywhere seeing as how most speak English as a primary language, just because it has a good beat or it sounds good. For all we know it could be about rape and nobody would give a **** because it sounds good. I know it's not, but it's the idea.

Also: Anecdote Grumps.

Years

Wow, that poor mans skee balls...

Also, thanks for the Borderlands Farming Guide Ice Car. I don't play (nor have I every seriously wanted to) but it gave me something to do while not actually doing my work.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I guess I'll be 'genderless' for however long I please? Since apparently the only thing that is considered genderbending is when you have your gender listed as the opposite of what you really are.

Years

What exactly is this SAO craze? The only thing I could find was the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory. Did it become popular?! @.@

@The Works. Most awkwardest silence for an elevator ride near the beginning.

Years

What exactly is this SAO craze? The only thing I could find was the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory. Did it become popular?! @.@

It's a series called Sword Art Online.

tumblr_mc4ofuI0RX1r31axf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back