• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Years
  • Hello! I'm CrimsonRaven, but you can call me Crimson, Jbro or Martelo. I'm portuguese, almost 21, and have played Pokémon since I was a kid. My favorite type is Ghost, and currently my favorite Pokémon is Mimikyu. I'm a web developer and love game making. I love travelling, photography, playing games and a fresh beer.
    There's not much more to say, and I hope to get along with everyone!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ghost and Mimikyu are cuties eee. Mimikyu is one of my new favorites too. Welcome Crimson. n~n Hope you enjoy your time here! Brownie points for your signature, Boku no Hero Academia is soo important to me and I just love that series.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Crimson! Mimikyu is also one of my favorites! It's just too cute. I remember seeing that one story before Sun/Moon released and I've loved it ever since. I hope you enjoy your stay :D

Back