• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back after a year or so

CutePandaPlayz

PizzaCai
Years
Hi! I'm CutePandaPlayz and I haven't been on this site since around summer 2017. I came back because I have been playing US UM, GO, and Pokken lately. It's great to be back and I am very excited to be apart of this community again.
You all can call me Pizza, don't know how to change my name lol

EDIT: I don't like pandas that much lol but i guess that was my sig from before

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Haha, hey Pizza! We do offer username changes every once in a while. Not sure when the next cycle will be, but they do exist and you'll be able to request a new username when the thread is posted.

Either way, glad to see you decided to make another appearance on the forums! You've made quite a few posts so I hope it sticks this time! Do you plan on getting into Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee?

Last edited:
Years
You'll be able to request a new username in November, since we hold them twice a year atm (every six months). Otherwise, welcome welcome! Pizza is quite the fun nickname lol. Nice to have you back again. :D

CutePandaPlayz

PizzaCai
Years
Haha, hey Pizza! We do offer username changes every once in a while. Not sure when the next cycle will be, but they do exist and you'll be able to request a new username when the thread is posted.

Either way, glad to see you decided to make another appearance on the forums! You've made quite a few posts so I hope it sticks this time! Do you plan on getting into Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee?
Okay cool! Thanks so much for the info. I do plan on playing it, however I think i'll probably just do a play through and then go back to US/UM since Lets go won't have much of a competitive scene. However I am interested in the Pokemon Go aspect since there is that "Go Park" thingy and also the mystery pokemon at the end of the trailer.
You'll be able to request a new username in November, since we hold them twice a year atm (every six months). Otherwise, welcome welcome! Pizza is quite the fun nickname lol. Nice to have you back again. :D
Thanks for the welcome and the information! :D

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
Hi Pizza! I love Pizza, yum haha. Anyway, welcome back to the forum and I hope you have a new spirit to start your day here at Pokecommunity. Feel free to chat me up if you need anything!
Happy posting and stick with us always!

Back