• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game of the Month

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Have you got approval from Avatar? If not, expect this thread to be locked...
    This is spam, you have no right to spam. I already sent Avatar a PM right after making this thread, and still have heard no response. We talked in Visitor Messages about this, but you have not removed you post after that.
    lol i vote for pokemon Infinite Rainbow.

oh lol nevermond I vote for Pokemon:Ryen.
    Thanks for changing your choice because your first choice was (like JV12345 mentioned) breaking the rule.
    The Lost World, even thought it's not a hack ...
    This thread is for games and for not hacks anyway.
    I vote for Pokemon the Lost world.
    Please provide a reason, I will still count it.
    i vote fur the lost world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    yay ^^
    I two thumbs wayyy up...

vote for Pokemon Acanthite (The GSC Prequel).

Current status on November polls:
    Pokemon The Lost World - 5
    Pokemon Amethyst - 3
    Pokemon Raptor - 3
    Pokemon Protectors - 2
    Pokemon Ryen - 2
    NeoEras - 2
    Pokemon Acanthite - 1
    Massive Multiplayer Online - 1
    (This list is on the first post too)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Okay, my definite vote goes to Pokémon: Raptor Version, because of all the awesome features and scripts in the game. The frequent updates he posts just gets me even MORE excited for demo 2. ;3

EDIT: Um..at the top, it says there will be a Hack of the Year, instead of a Game of the Month. :/

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
  • crud so many games that are really great and game makers im good friends with. well lets see Ryen and Carbon have potintial, World is a great idea, huge an glorious like a real game should be like, infinite rainbow is pretty cool from mwat ive seen. But from wat ive seen of actual matierial including the demo and the new demo supposivly coming out towards the end of the month, all the new feature and to top a off a great storyline i would have to say RAPTOR HAS MY VOTE

Atomic Reactor

The time and effort Neo has put into it is phenominal.
    and all the things that hes planning is going to make it just... perfect.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    The thread will be up for a couple more days, so far it is a tie between Pokemon The Lost World and Pokemon Raptor.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    The game of the year is here. (rhymes)

In this competition, the same person who won last time is eligible for winning again (since this is a different form of competition)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    May I suggest you cut the list down to only the games which have had activity in their thread during the past week? There's really too many games up there at the moment...

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • As much as Raptor's features are win... I don't really care much about the plot.

I'm going to vote for Poke Island (SE).

Because it's so unlike anything I've seen for a fangame. VERY Origional... but I know nothing of MOTHER and Earthbound games.

Still, it's epic win =3

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    May I suggest you cut the list down to only the games which have had activity in their thread during the past week? There's really too many games up there at the moment...

I wanted to give everyone a fair chance at winning, if it wasn't that active it probably wouldn't get much votes.

NeoEras. :]
    Does the beta have to be out to be one of the games you can vote for?

No, the beta does not have to be out.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Pokemon Amethyst has my vote :x

Obvious reasons, awesome scripting, nice innovative outlook, and a great creator.

Oh, and darling, you should probably change the first post for Game of the Year with the Tally Board showing who's in the lead :3

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • So is this game of the month or game of the year?
    I usually don't like to pick a game that's "best" because I don't like this idea of competition among us. We are all developers who have a vision of a Pokemon Game.
    But Game of the Month and Game of the Year are two very different things to me.

Game of the Month is easier to pick. Going solely on updates and activity this past month (I think I'll include late November), It would be Pokemon: Odyssey by Waudby. He's done a good job keeping the interest in his thread this month and worked hard for it.

To be honest, I can't say what game of the year is. Have a look at my sig. to see the games I can't chose between (my own even :P). All developers I respect, with games I enjoy just looking at screenshots of. Also, since I'm being honest, I'd rather have the respect I have for others- shown back to me by the other developers, rather then have a banner in my thread for game of the year. It's easy for newbie members to vote for a game that has no effort but fancy screens.

MykehDoom

Team Magma's Entei
    Years
    • Age 35
    • GA
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    Umm so do I just post who I vote for? I vote
    Pokemon: Raptor Version

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
    Years
  • I vote for NeoEras, mainly because he is not using essentials and also has alot of custom systems etc

Back