• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yveltal EX standard deck help?

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2016
    Ok, I am trying to build a Yveltal EX deck for standard, but all the ones I found online some of the cards are banned for standard so I am going to need some help.
    This is what I am thinking:

4 Yveltal-Ex
    3 Gastly (58/162)
    3 Haunter (59/162)
    3 Gengar (60/162)
    3 Zubat (31/119)
    3 Golbat (32/119)
    3 Crowbats (33/119)
    2 Evosoda
    1 Fighting Fury Belt
    2 Wally
    1 Muscle Band
    2 Professor's Letter
    3 Shauna
    1 Dimension Valley
    2 Tierno
    1 Lysandre
    3 Great Ball
    2 Level Ball
    1 Super Scoop-Up
    6 Psychic Energys
    6 Darkness Energys
    4 Double Colorless

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2016
    May want to pop the thread here next time:]

Other than that personally I'd run 4-4-3 of bats. There going to be the thing to cause damage to get Gengar to knock out. Looks a good start, personally -2 Tierno and -1 Pokemon Center Lady -1 Fighting Fury Belt, +2 Dimension Valley +2 Proffessors Birch Observations/Shauna

I moved it to the correct place. Thank you for telling me! I also put in 3 Shaunas, I need to get another Dimension Valley, kept the Tierno. Took out Pokemon Center Lady, kept one fighting fury belt, 1 Muscle Band. Added 3 great balls as well.

Years
  • May want to pop the thread here next time:
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115

Other than that personally I'd run 4-4-3 of bats. There going to be the thing to cause damage to get Gengar to knock out. Looks a good start, personally -2 Tierno and -1 Pokemon Center Lady -1 Fighting Fury Belt, +2 Dimension Valley +2 Proffessors Birch Observations/Shauna

I moved it to the correct place. Thank you for telling me! I also put in 3 Shaunas, I need to get another Dimension Valley, kept the Tierno. Took out Pokemon Center Lady, kept one fighting fury belt, 1 Muscle Band. Added 3 great balls as well.

I've gone ahead and merged these threads together. Your second decklist is now in the first post.

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2016
    Not familiar with the archetype as it stands today, myself. I can research some and get back to you in a couple days, though.

I appreciate that, but I don't want to make you go through that work.(: I am currently thinking about Yveltal EX and Mewtwo EX from BreakThrough.

Back