• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Dimension

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2024
    Thank you for all your feedback. We will work hard on this game for release as soon as we can a demo :v
    But for now, their is some news :
    Almost two weeks went by without news. And yes, we also have the right to get our holidays.
    The rate of progress is still a little disturbed, but that doesn't stop the great Zenos ( yes me) from working on it.

DISCOVER ONE OF THE WINNERS OF THE 10 COOKIES FROM OUR DISCORD: PHINOREX
    He chose to be one of 16 champions of this fangame.
    What's his type? Here is the question we're asking you.
    You have until Sunday night to answer. It gives you time to think.
    You can answer on this topic or on our discord server.
    phinonex.png

Thank you for watching !

could i get a link to the pokemon dimension discord server please i did not know there was one

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2022
    Hi, i am stuck at the point where you get to Casthub. I dont know where to go from there. The path to the upper town is blocked by a Marrowak, and I dont have surf to get across the broken bridge... what do i do?

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2022
    Update on my original question, i did manage to find how to get further in the story, (had to go back to the hometown) but i have come across yet another roadblock.

The blockage in the upper right-hand side of the map is still there, and the broken bridge is still broken, and i dont have the move surf. (I dont know if i SHOULD have surf or what).

I have tried to watch other people's playthroughs of this to get some help but have noticed that in place of a broken bridge, i am seeing a forest, which is a bit confusing. I probably have a more recent update, that has changed so much (it's amazing how it HAS changed, i love it), to the point that the walkthroughs that occurred in 2020 are no longer helpful.

And can i get the Discord Link?

Back