• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Dimension

Years
  • I've downloaded this now and I'm very excited to play this game.^^

Ich habe es gedownloaded und bin echt aufgeregt, dieses Spiel zu spielen.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2021
    Started up this game and when selecting any of the starters it thinks I'm picking the water starter, curious if anyone else has experienced this? Going to try and start it again tomorrow after work but until then thanks for any help and suggestions

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2021
    the fact ur having issues is rather surprising tbh......... have you ever thought to check the folder labled "PokemonDimension" that appears after you finish getting all the files from the launcher program? because no offense and not to be rude but it clearly seems you havent as the game is placed in that folder after booting up the launcher program and that folder in of itself is defaulted to the very same folder the launcher's .exe file is located

again not to be rude and i mean no offense by this but if you want to be pissed then be pissed at yourself for not noticing something like this and i apologize if what i said came off as rude/offensive as it wasnt my intent

is it possible explain me step by step how to get this game?
    its suprise me too, how do you receive all the files from the launcher cuz it doesn't run or works by me🤔

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    is it possible explain me step by step how to get this game?
    its suprise me too, how do you receive all the files from the launcher cuz it doesn't run or works by me🤔

easy, you extract the files via 7-zip or an equivalent file extraction program, and then u click the launcher and the download button on it how is that hard to understand?

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2021
    easy, you extract the files via 7-zip or an equivalent file extraction program, and then u click the launcher and the download button on it how is that hard to understand?

thank you. yes i used 7-zip on it but the launcher i have received, it do not respond☹️
    edit: i tried with winrar, its works yay😂

Last edited:

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    thank you. yes i used 7-zip on it but the launcher i have received, it do not respond☹️
    edit: i tried with winrar, its works yay😂

trust me 7-zip is better, less hassle and no need of constant notifications to upgrade, plus 7-zip can do what winrar does and more but thats another story

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2022
    Hi there i want to report bug for merciless ability. It seems the ability will not activated, despite the enemy is already prisoned. Critical attack simply not triggered.

Years
  • I have a question! (XD)

I've got the first badge and visited the Christmas Dimension, but the girl with the Marowak don't let me threw. Why?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2021
    Hi so for some reason the download won't move forward I think I might wait a little longer but I just want to know if anyone else is having this problem?

edit: okay I fixed my download problem but now when I press play nothing happens

edit 2: nevermind it works now

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2021
    the fact ur having issues is rather surprising tbh......... have you ever thought to check the folder labled "PokemonDimension" that appears after you finish getting all the files from the launcher program? because no offense and not to be rude but it clearly seems you havent as the game is placed in that folder after booting up the launcher program and that folder in of itself is defaulted to the very same folder the launcher's .exe file is located

again not to be rude and i mean no offense by this but if you want to be pissed then be pissed at yourself for not noticing something like this and i apologize if what i said came off as rude/offensive as it wasnt my intent

alright... now that some time has passed and ive calmed down... first... sorry how i came at my original post. it wasnt meant towards anyone... i was pissed at the situation. this isnt my first pokemon game so i know how to go through downloads and finding the files, that wasnt the issue. I use 7zip as well, so maybe since it worked for that other dude with winrar maybe ill give that a try. either way im going to try again because this does look so so dope.. could have just been a faulty download session. ill let you know.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    also do I need to download both the module microsoft and the launcher?

personally i would say to be safe just download it and worst case scenario you do need it, best case scenario u will be notified upon trying to install the module that you already have it installed

Years
  • Ah! Okay.^^ Thanks, Blazeo25.^^

ZenosMalis - I have a request. I put the sound of the game on 1 % and it is too loud. Can you make the sound less extreme, please?

Back