• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Dimension

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2022
    I don't understand how to download this game I downloaded the launcher thing but idk what to do

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I don't understand how to download this game I downloaded the launcher thing but idk what to do

like i told another guy, you extract the files via 7-zip or equivalent software and you boot up the launcher and everything will become clear then

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2021
    Hello. I can't get past the screen with three options (Normal, x4, Fullscreen); the Play Button is unclickable/unresponsive. No response either with any keyboard on it. So, can't play.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2022
    Hey buddy, All ya gotta do is wait while it downloads the launcher data it should take like five to ten minutes then it turns green and clickable.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2021
    Hey buddy, All ya gotta do is wait while it downloads the launcher data it should take like five to ten minutes then it turns green and clickable.

Ten minutes later, nothing. Nothing on the loading bar. Just nothing.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Ten minutes later, nothing. Nothing on the loading bar. Just nothing.
    Same thing happened to me so I downloaded the 32 version. Now, although the loading bar completes eventually, but the Play button is still unclickable.

tw0

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2021
    I've been waiting for an hour for the launch bar to even move, and still no luck. I'm confused if I did something wrong or what. My laptop is a 64 bit, but the 64 bit download doesn't even work. So I'm currently waiting for the 32 bit one to work :/

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Hmm, I tried to download this but the links are gone so I looked around a bit and found the fangame on pokemonworkshop.fr, the developer says the game has ceased development of the game on February 28 of this year. Thought I should let you dudes know as I didn't find the info here.

Years
  • Hmm, I tried to download this but the links are gone so I looked around a bit and found the fangame on pokemonworkshop.fr, the developer says the game has ceased development of the game on February 28 of this year. Thought I should let you dudes know as I didn't find the info here.

sorry you checked wrong site as per my understanding they don't have any website. go to discord where you will find the download link

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2023
    End Clap for Pokémon Dimension.

The project ends today, Sunday, February 28, 2021. It was started in November 2017 and the discord was opened to the public in early February 2018.
    During 2 and a half years, the project has undergone many redesigns and has been constantly renewed to please me, to get to the form it has today. But as a result of complex situations, the development of the project ceases today.

Indeed during its 3 years, the project has seen many heads scroll, the project has advanced at an irregular pace. Initially I took my head a lot to ask that the project move forward quickly, in vain. In the end I let the project progress little by little but it did not change much. Everyone had their own rhythm in real life and moving forward a project that is a fangame - Pokémon-free did not help much in everyone's life intertwined with studies or work. We're not a video game developer team at the core, we're more of a buddy band. The motivation was not always at its maximum, and given the features of the project, it very often went into the background for all of us.
    Now a personal message.
    By having to start again, try, let go and come back, we do not progress and it is no longer okay. I no longer feel able to lead the project. I don't think it's my current mood, it's something I've been feeling quite a bit for the last few months. The project does not bring me much personally, although we have many fans it does not change much. The dramas attached to the project also get me drunk, a lot of things have happened with other people attached to the project and it has greatly damaged morale. Even if they are minimal and often the fruit of my imagination, they drip me from the creation of fangame. On top of that, I'm stuck with the biggest part of Dimension time : addiction to others. Having to wait for a person's input to work on a specific point prevents smooth advancement. I can't blame project members for not being available when I am, but I can't continue to move forward on its terms.

Unfortunately today, I want to think about myself, to progress personally and socially. I want to change my tune and surround myself with people I know to enjoy on a daily basis rather than a fan I know nothing about. I lost the satisfaction that Dimension brought me.
    I understand that there is a lot of time behind the project, a lot of investment on the part of some, but I strongly doubt that the project will evolve and grow again and again. We did a lot and we did what pleased us, but even starting from the observation that we make Dimension for our pleasure, we remain expected by people.

For my part, I think it is time to put an end to this project.
    I could never thank you enough for your support over the years. You have been the real added value of Dimension.
    I could not thank enough the various people who contributed well to the project. Whether it was the different people who worked alongside me or those who spoke about the project around the world.

I hope to see you again for future projects.

You can still download the game in the main presentation. See Dimension as my first big project, like a demo about what I can do. Maybe in the future I will post a new game, better and longer !

See you soon ♥

Years
  • Oh no I'm so sad to hear that you've decided to stop the game, it had quite a handful of interesting and fun features and I had looked forward to seeing the game continue. Though I do see why you had decided to put an end to it, hope your next adventure goes well!

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    I started playing today whithout knowing the project was cancelled, i loved every minute but im really sad to see such potencial to go to wast.
    Thanks anyway and good luck in life, hope one day maybe you decide to revive this amazing game.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Why is the link not working for me?! I really wanna play this but I can't find a working download link anywhere!! >.<

Back