• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Bird Box

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Bird_Box_%28film%29.png
So apparently the hottest movie everyone is talking about right now is a Netflix film called Bird Box starring Sandra Bullock. I'm told it is basically like A Quiet Place except everyone wears blindfolds.

Have you seen it? Did you enjoy it? Have you heard of the Bird Box challenge that people are doing now because of it?

Last edited:
Years
Haven't seen it yet but definitely planning to watch it soon. I have to admit that my hopes aren't high though. I feel like it's going to be very overhyped and it seems there's a lot of agreement there from those who have seen it. From what I've heard of the movie's plot execution I don't blame them.

Here's hoping I'm wrong though because its a great concept.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
I haven't watched it yet, but I plan to because of Sandra Bullock. This movie is all I really see on my timeline atm.

Back