• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon videogame future andriod (discussion)

pokemon android game in future

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not

• Impossible

• In years

• Maybe

• Total voters

gatolete22

pokegod investigation and crazy
Years
  • Talk: theme rpg pokemon android remake (thoughts and ideas).

Theme rpg pokemon android remake.

Hello good mornig for everyone. Here are my arguments, if you want to correct if I'm wrong because, (I know this will not happen or if it would be difficult or impossible to pass, it's worth dreaming). I also think that if a hypothetical Chinese rpg of pokemon has the necessary success for game freak and nintendo to take action on the matter and do something, although I repeat it is very difficult or impossible. In order to expose the mechanics that occur to me. My arguments, thinking if you want can correct them and have a healthy discussion without problems and censorship conflicts. This is also my opinion and I hope for a good conversation. These ideas can also be used for a video etc. I have a very long topic in this forum.

First idea / argument that occurs to me.

For the coach to move the game into play: According to what the coach thinks when it comes to moving on the map of a region in a hypothetical pokemon rpg game on mobile phones, a game based on the Kanto region could use a system to move similar to pokemon go only that instead of that one has to move towards a certain point like in pokemon example pokeparada. One uses his hands and moving the cell example from right to left the character of the game moved with that movement to a place the, example if it enters using the movement already said towards a door of a house of the game and then making the same movement moving the cell phone with your hands from left to right, you go back out the door and then keep going, I hope you understand. Although if game freak or nintendo wanted to put the touch buttons as you see in some games, before you think badly of my idea, the second referred to the following menu keys, the saved starting, the options, all this could be do perfectly with a touch menu in addition to the above, in this topic.

Then the other differences with main saga and Pokemon Go would be the hypothetical game that may never come out and only remains in an idea of ​​a user like me, who want to expose and see what ideas can think so. Now if the differences.

difference 1 the video-game of mobile phones would have to be free to play if or if, if it has to be successful in Android and Ios, but I can think of some more ideas for the game to be profitable for Nintendo and Game freak and another hypothetical company that helps with the development in the future of a pokemon game that may never happen, in life, I almost forget that second thing I say would be optional, what I'm going for is an optional payment system like on nintendo switich online where one has a free month of online and after that month has to pay every so often, but this applied in the video-game would be something optional in rpg pokemon Android & Ios account system.

As soon as I can, I put more information that I can think of.

Back