• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vengeful Mafia - Group 2 games

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
  • Sorry, there's actually no talking allowed between phases! Vincent is the only one allowed to post for now, discussion can resume Day 2 (if there is a Day 2)

Superjolt

Years
  • Superjolt

Years
  • A few notes:

Johnny and Doof did a good job at misleading town!

Not sure if Vincent was drawing suspicion on purpose to bank on getting lynched and use his venge-kill, but I think the more optimal strategy for town is not to rely on using venge-kills, it's better to go right for lynching scum - I'll leave it at that for now but I'll let you guys think about why :)

Also, since I offered the other group a second game, I'll do the same here, if anyone would like to try another round, let me know!

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I'm totally down to play, wasn't able to post much in the second half (log-in issues while I was already on low activity lmao), which might've even helped me live from that venge kill lmao, but I'm home and able to be at full activity for the next game :)

Superjolt

Years
  • jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Alright, let's do this.

What mistakes did we do last time, in mafia's POV?

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Vincent painted himself as scummy and then followed the wrong person after he was lynched?

Anyway, I'm town again, yay.

what are the odds

Hm. So how do we approach today? We need everybody talking so we can get reads lol

Superjolt

Years
  • Vengeful Mafia
    Game #2.5
    - - - - -

Vote Count 1.0

Currently Not Voting (5): jdthebud, Home, Johnny, Bidoof FTW, Vincent

It takes 3 votes to lynch!

The day ends in 82 hours, around 10:00pm EST on Thursday, June 22nd.

Back