• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Audio✓] White noise in background when custom music is played

Years
  • So, when I play two of my inserted songs in-game, I can hear pretty loud white noise (not louder than the song itself, but it's still annoying), while no white noise is present in Sappy. This is happening only with two specific song while the rest sounds just fine. How can this be fixed?

Last edited:
    Years

• And... I got a white screen. Nice -_-
    What exactly should be edited in the routine? Because I'm sure I repointed everything else right. Except maybe this part:

After doing that you need to set the new RAM pointer for the new code inserted. There is 2 pointers for that: One for the CpuSet to copy the code to the right RAM location and one for the actual program call. The one for the program call has the Thumb bit set, the other one doesn't.
    The original mixing code is located at the following addresses:
    • Fire Red (US): 0x030028E0
    • Fire Red (GER): 03002830
    • Emerald (US, GER): 0x03001AA8

It says there should be two pointers for this value, but I found only one. So what's wrong here exactly?

Last edited:
    Back