• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leftovers Squad 2 [Game Over]

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 23, 2019
[Devour] Sawsbuck
It's weird that I didn't get a notification.

Sawsbuck is most likely the mafia due to the way we can narrow it down, and it's unlikely that desi is lying about his role.

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Alternatively, you are godfather (Center Cut) and claimed vanilla to throw us off.

Let's see who Sawsbuck flips as.

##[Devour] Sawsbuck

Look fair enough, but if I were to claim a vanilla role while being godfather I would've said a food that I actually know tbh. (what is cornbread stuffing?????)

Pre quick to potentially get people suspicious over me though! Preparing for the next day phase are you?

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Haha... I was having a troublesome time, but thanks to you, everything is clear now.
But I must say, I am ashamed by your claim. You betrayed your very own teammate...
Still, something just bugs me.
Anyhow, it's time to wrap this.

hi I just got home from work

but that's quite the interaction from ABB, since I don't think anything else could have stopped the kill that's left alive. So either ABB protected the victim, or RB'd the attacker

as for claims, guess this'd be the one we're waiting on

Corn on the Cob, cop

N0 - Innocent - Bidoof FTW
N1 - Innocent - Charlie Brown
N2 - Mafia - Sawsbuck

So no, @Charlie Brown, you're not a miller. I don't think Picklesd?a would place both an aware and unaware Miller in the same game, especially one so small.

And that should mean either Neon was maf that became Gravy, or Jd is the other maf with Sawsbuck

##Devour Sawsbuck

Au contraire, mon fr?re!
I am the real Corn on the Cob, and for balancing reasons, I refuse to believe there's two of us.
Although, I will agree with you on one, no, two things. Charlie Brown is innocent and so is Sawsbuck a HaMafia.
Jeah, I have those two same reports. On Night 2, I didn't forgot to submit an action, and then I mistook the Dusk Phase for a Night Phase. So sorry about that part.

But jeah, Sawsbuck is a ham.

[Devour] Sawsbuck

I don't need to say I'm not the ABB now. Though I just said. Anyhow, I'm not the dessert.

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
No, far from it. As it stands we're 5 Sidedishes against 2 Ham and 1 Dessert.
'twould take two myslynches to lose.

Years
sorry for being inactive.

[Devour]Sawsbuck

I'm miller for real guys. idk why I'll lie to you guys and play such bold move at start.
since Aldo is Abb that leaves me, JD, charlie, saws.

JD or charlie might be last remaining Mafia. if saws turn out to be knife guy that means JD or charlie will be the remaining mafia since I'm miller and ill come up as mafia in cop report? and last remaining mafia is godfather?

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Not surprised to see a CC, but I actually kind of am surprised to see that it's from Aldo. But I guess process of elimination had to lead somewhere
Haha... I was having a troublesome time, but thanks to you, everything is clear now.
But I must say, I am ashamed by your claim. You betrayed your very own teammate...
Still, something just bugs me.
Anyhow, it's time to wrap this.

Au contraire, mon fr?re!
I am the real Corn on the Cob, and for balancing reasons, I refuse to believe there's two of us.
Although, I will agree with you on one, no, two things. Charlie Brown is innocent and so is Sawsbuck a HaMafia.
Jeah, I have those two same reports. On Night 2, I didn't forgot to submit an action, and then I mistook the Dusk Phase for a Night Phase. So sorry about that part.

But jeah, Sawsbuck is a ham.

[Devour] Sawsbuck

I don't need to say I'm not the ABB now. Though I just said. Anyhow, I'm not the dessert.
Were you just not able to come up with a believable third report, or were you hoping to earn town cred by appearing like a forgetful townie? It is the kind of thing you employed with GP's earlier slip thinking doof was still alive. While I agree with such a slip, now it kinda seems like you were trying to instill a precedent for your claim

It's not a mafia win if we mislynch, right?
No, far from it. As it stands we're 5 Sidedishes against 2 Ham and 1 Dessert.
'twould take two myslynches to lose.
Also, nice way to try to mislead that, Aldo, but I'm not falling for it

a quote from the OP
Wins with both mafia and town and will not count as a town in the mafia?s win condition.
That's from ABB's role description
If we kill Saws and someone gets NKed, it would make it 4 v 1 v 1
but also, GP, you said you were stabbed right? so it'd be 3 v 1 v 1
which means a mislynch would leave it as 2 v 1 v 1 and a NK would leave it at 1 v 1 v 1 which would end the game

so, yes, a mislynch could possibly lose the game, but it depends on the RNG from ABB, as we saw it seems that it already stopped the kill from last night

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
sorry for being inactive.

[Devour]Sawsbuck

I'm miller for real guys. idk why I'll lie to you guys and play such bold move at start.
since Aldo is Abb that leaves me, JD, charlie, saws.

JD or charlie might be last remaining Mafia. if saws turn out to be knife guy that means JD or charlie will be the remaining mafia since I'm miller and ill come up as mafia in cop report? and last remaining mafia is godfather?
I think you missed a page

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Not surprised to see a CC, but I actually kind of am surprised to see that it's from Aldo. But I guess process of elimination had to lead somewhere

Were you just not able to come up with a believable third report, or were you hoping to earn town cred by appearing like a forgetful townie? It is the kind of thing you employed with GP's earlier slip thinking doof was still alive. While I agree with such a slip, now it kinda seems like you were trying to instill a precedent for your claim

Also, nice way to try to mislead that, Aldo, but I'm not falling for it

a quote from the OP

That's from ABB's role description
If we kill Saws and someone gets NKed, it would make it 4 v 1 v 1
but also, GP, you said you were stabbed right? so it'd be 3 v 1 v 1
which means a mislynch would leave it as 2 v 1 v 1 and a NK would leave it at 1 v 1 v 1 which would end the game

so, yes, a mislynch could possibly lose the game, but it depends on the RNG from ABB, as we saw it seems that it already stopped the kill from last night
Excuse me but who's trying to convince you??

Also, I did not want to appear as forgetful town. I just did not do my 2nd night action, that's all.
I admit I miscalculated though, you are correct about the numbers. I did not count gimmepie's stabbing and forgot the ABB.

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
What the heck is going on...is Also or Naku trying to bus the other mafia to clear themselves?? It's weird that they would agree that Sawsbuck is scum.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 23, 2019
What the heck is going on...is Also or Naku trying to bus the other mafia to clear themselves?? It's weird that they would agree that Sawsbuck is scum.

At this point, it seems likely that a mafia would bus their teammate to appear towny since it's very inevitable that saws will not be lynched. I don't think the scum has many other options.

Back