• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Momo's Clubby of Wonders!

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
Years
  • I HAVE GOT TO JOIN MOMO'S CLUBBY OF WONDERS! She iz awesomez.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Is your user title a reference to Dawn? XD

Confused? Aww... clear your head with something. Exercise? XP

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Since I don't know how to quote all three of your posts. I'll answer them here from oldest post to newest :3.

22sa: 22sa, yup my usertittle is like Dawn's. except I don't think she adds the "right" in the end of "no need to worry" XD.
    lol I would exerice 22sa but, I'm sick T_T" and lazy xD

xxKaylabby: To Kayla. of course you may join. ilu 2 :3

Sazi: to Sazi. mamades. I'm doing okay. :3

T_T I think it be a lot nicer if someone would teach me how to quote more than once XD then the conversation would look better when I have more then one reply.

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
  • Well Momo, I'll give you an example of how to quote. Here's the exact text you need to put around the quote:

With * it looks like:

[QUOTE*]Momo-chan[/QUOTE]

Without * it turns out like:

Momo-chan

So just put what you want in the middle of the [QUOTE*][/QUOTE] and remove the * and you're good to go. :) Sorry for the slightly crappy explanation, but that was my first attempt to explain something like that.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Well Momo, I'll give you an example of how to quote. Here's the exact text you need to put around the quote:

With * it looks like:

[QUOTE*]Momo-chan

Without * it turns out like:

So just put what you want in the middle of the [QUOTE*][/QUOTE] and remove the * and you're good to go. :) Sorry for the slightly crappy explanation, but that was my first attempt to explain something like that.[/QUOTE]

Thank you misty for teaching that :3.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • It's the middle button, "Select post," of the three buttons "Quote" "Select post" and "Quick Reply" at the bottom right of every post. :P Just "Select post" all the posts you want to quote then click "Post a reply" and all quotes you've selected will show up in the message instead of just one. Or if you want to do it faster just go with typing the QUOTE brackets like M4L said.

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years
  • I am, Ambellina. :3

Kotomi™ or Kotomi-kun for my new username?

Back