• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Hey Snorlax, your wife has been caught by Red99, and YOU have been caught by Erratic Gold!

Years

I'm gonna do my usual avatar/sig gender confusion tactics... I now change my identified gender to match the gender dominant in my avatar.

Affliction

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

I don't know... Basically we ARE winning, it's just that this thread is dying out and that we are slowing in pace and therefore are only going down about 5 per day. I remember the time where we took the number down by 100 everyday... But I think everyone's going now because of School purposes.

Rodriguezjames55

No Jokes #MegaCharizard
    Years
  • 63 school sucks here a signature i wanted when i was doing censorship needed editing cuz of size restrictions
    TIMEJulianAssange.jpg

Affliction

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

OH MY GOD you didn't...

Spell my name wrong?

Erratic Gold said:
    Oh my god, get rid of that sentence before somebody sees!

Umbr30n said:
    Whatever Bro! *Puts a line through sentence, edits Size to 1, and puts it in Italic*

I know, School sucks, but being in first year of College, I like it better than the Primary. Yet I got late today. (Funny voice) Accidentally...

But anyway, careful my Umbreon, he's a bit Shoopy-Whoopy lately, and try not to get directly in front of him. Or else he might Shoop Da Whoop.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back