• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there!

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2020
    Hello! My name is PikaPossum, nice to meet you! I'm currently 25, and I started playing Pokemon when I was 8 with Pokemon Ruby. My favorite Pokemon is Munchlax :) I play a lot of competitive Pokemon and have participated in a few drafts leagues, as well as Player's Cup II last month, though I didn't make it past top 256 because I didn't prepare well enough for sun lol. I joined to talk more about Pokemon with people who also enjoy Pokemon! :)

Years
  • What's up PikaPossum! Glad to have you join the Pokecommunity.

We have no shortage of competitive battlers here so if you fancy, you can check out the Competitive Pokemon section, or even the entire Pokemon Gaming category as a whole. I'm no battle myself, but I got a few friends who are really good.

We also love to hang about and constantly talk Pokemon, head on over to the Pokemon General sections and socialize!

Can't wait to see you around!

Back