• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

where do i start

Years
  • Hello and welcome to the Pokecommunity dasimpoke! I believe you're getting into rom hacking and fan game making? All resources to get you started should be available over at the Fan Games section, specifically the Game Development section for you. All fan games of course are free, and the tools, resources, & guides required for them are free to use as well. If you're looking for a team, or are inclined to help others with their projects, Recruitments is the place to go.

Just ensure that proper credits are given where it's due, but stuff like this should be explained in better detail in the Rules threads over there. Anyway have fun, and I can't wait to see what you have to offer in the future! :D

Years
  • Hi dasimpoke, welcome! I can't help with fangame making directly since I have no experience, but hopefully the fangame forums Roni linked can help. We also have a discord server that has fangame channels where you can ask questions <3 good luck!

Back