• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Nostalgic songs!

Allen303

A warrior who has lost his ability to fight, is on
Years
  • Hey fellas! Allen here tell pc 's the song which are outdated but you still listen to them and want everybody else should listen to it, a song which take back you to year where there was no corona, no lockdown and not even name of corona virus!
    Share the song!
    Allen over and out!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I've been listening to a lot of early black eyed peas today as well as early nightwish and fall out boy and nelly furtado and kerli and lily allen to name a few.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • is despacito nostalgic now oh god...

anyway i still listen to a lot of nirvana, my chemical romance, and other shit from when i was young. also skating rink music from the early-mid 00's...that's the good shit. iykyk

pkmin3033

Spoiler:

You can tell what kind of childhood I had from this alone I think. xD

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I found myself listening to 2000's music lately. 50 Cent, T.I., Fat Joe, Jennifer Lopez, Ying Yang Twins, Ashanti, Britney Spears, Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, Green Day, Weezer, Fall Out Boy...I could name more...

Some of my faves:
    Spoiler:

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Walk Away by Chris Clouse came preloaded onto my first MP3 player back in god, 2006-ish? That's my go to nostalgic song that isn't the obvious ones

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    wtfs an mp3 player?

anyway

this song is so great

Hi! An MP3 player is an electronic device that can play MP3 digital audio files. It is a type of digital audio player (DAP), or portable media player. Most players play more than the MP3 file format, such as Windows Media Audio (WMA), Advanced Audio Coding (AAC), Vorbis, FLAC, Speex and Ogg.

Also ur right that song is great…. Iconic

Back