• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy!

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2019
    Hey there!
    I've been a fan of Pokémon since the first gen but only recently stumbled upon this forum whilst looking for some ROM hack info.
    It seems nice and there is loads of interesting conversations going on so I figure I may stay a while.

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Hello! Haha yeah, you'll find lots of interesting people here, I assure you that. Happy posting!

Also if that's a Led Zeppelin reference in your nickname, friend me asap

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2019
    Thank you!
    Unfortunately it's not intentionally a reference but I'll take what comes haha. Don't mind a bit of zeppelin though!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hey there! Yeah we're an interesting group of people alright. A kid of people come here for ROM hacks so glad you could join us!

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2019
    Thanks for the welcome guys! My favourite Pokémon is Manectric, love that blue and yella b@$&#%¥!

Years
  • Yeah the fanagames are very good here, our members are very talented. Glad to hear you're enjoying them! Big welcome BlackDog, let us know if you have any questions about the site =)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey BlackDog! Welcome to the forums. Lots of people join for the ROM Hacks and end up staying for the community. :) Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Back