• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Golden Sun

arceux

PokemonGoldenSunVersion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 2, 2008
NAME: POKEMON GOLDEN SUN

HACK OF: POKEMON GOLD VERSION

STORY: Its is decades before the events that took place in the Johto rehion in Pokemon Gold Version. You are a young boy in a region known as Eon and Prof. ELM is still working here. Slowly after you defeat Falkner the Neo Gym Leader with dreams of moving to Johto, you learn of an organization known as team Cronus. As you progress you learn that they are in league with the Kanto Elite Four and are planning to go to the Johto region and exploit Azalea Forest to steal Celebi and travel back in time. You follow them into the past and stop them but you are faced with a enraged Celebi, Ho-Oh, and Lugia. You defeat (or capture) them and return to the Elite Four to finish the fight. After you defeat them all you discover a hostage known as the one and only Lance. After saving the Elite Four you travel over the Kanto region trying to recruit the new Elite Four.

NEW FEATURES:
-Able to travel through portals to Kanto from Eon
-Two brand new regions (Eon and Neo)
-New Gym Leaders (Besides Falkner)
-New Legendary Encounters (Celebi, and Mew(You'll have to wait 'till the final release to find out mor)
-New team, Team Cronus
-Safari Zone in Release 4

SCREENSHOTS:
ScreenShot1-1.png
PokemonSilver.png
JohtoLegendsBeta1gbc.png

ScreenShot1-2.png
JohtoLegendsBeta1gbc-1.png
Screenshot1-3.png

Screenshot3.png
Screenshot4.png
Screenshot2-1.png

Screenshot5.png
Screenshot7.png
Screenshot6.png

Screenshot8.png
Screenshot9.png
Screenshot11.png

Screenshot10.png
Screenshot12.png

GLITCHES:
-Minor text overlaps
-When exiting Peaca you must use the upper path rather than the lower path. Sorry that will be fixed soon.

TEAM:
Director-Arceux
Co-Director-
Mapper-
Mapper-
Scripter-
Beta Tester-
Beta Tester-

BETAS:
-Coming Soon

SUPPORT:
NEED BANNER PLEASE

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Well, it's interesting to see more people trying Gold. It is looking good so far. Just make sure to not overdo the ammount of letters on the textboxes, else you'll just accumulate letters and it may make the hack look a bit unprofessional.

And the option of Tyrogue as a starter (I wonder who are the other two) is not bad, as it's like not giving just three options but five!

arceux

PokemonGoldenSunVersion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 2, 2008
TrainerEditing

Ok, I'm using Translhextion, and I load the Table file for Pokemon Gold. I do a relative search for FALKNER (who I've renamed Domonic) and I only find ##DOMONIC#####.
If anyone know how to edit trainer pokemon, help would be appreciated!

Scyther X

Shadow Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2008
when i saw golden sun i didn't thnink of pokemon but the actual game "golden sun" but thys looks ok too. It's hot that we cna travel through time. AND we get to recriut tha new elite four???that's what'z up, question though, is it possible that the main trainer yourself can become an elite four member???

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
This hack looks really good from what i'm seeing.
The story is also good and the starter is interesting.
But isn't there a hack already called pokemon golden sun?

Back