• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2017
    Hello! I've been a huge Pokémon fans for years, since I was a pre-teen and the anime was on TV in my country. I've joined especially to play some new Pokémon rom hacks, but who knows what else I'll find here ;)

Last edited:
    Years
  • The hacked games are very good on PC! I joined in 2006 to play them too lol. My original favorites were Shiny Gold and Prism, but man that was ages ago. Nice to meet you and I hope you'll like it here <3

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hi! Hacks are fun and the reason a lot of us joined hahah, they're definitely the biggest aspect of PC. I hope you'll take the time to look around though! there's a lot of other fun to be had here. Welcome to PokéCommunity :3

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome! The ROM Hacks created by the members of PC are pretty great! I've played a few myself and they give quite the experience especially if you're used to the main series games. it's quite interesting to see what they come up with. PC covers pretty much all aspects of the Pokemon franchise, so without a doubt, there's something here for you. Have you played any main series games? Do you happen to have a favorite Pokemon game?

Enjoy your stay!

Back