• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Requesting trades

Non-Legend

Forever Noob
Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    Hello I'm trying to fill my pokedex as much as possible and also figure out what kind of pokemon I want for a team. If you can trade me any of the listed pokemon either pm me or post on thread. If you are requesting a certain pokemon in return I can breed it for you so you can train it the way you prefer. I can not give you shinies or ev trained pokemon (whatever that is) or legendaries just regular pokemon. So please trade!

Pokemon Desired at the moment
    Ralts (preferably male)
    Slowpoke
    Porygon
    Snorunt
    Solrock
    Lunatone
    Castform
    Staryu
    Miltank
    Tauros
    Kanghaskan
    Clampearl
    Growlithe
    Grimer
    All for right now but if you're willing to give away a legendary for no apparent reason I'll take it but other than that these are the pokemon on my wish list currently.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Hello I'm trying to fill my pokedex as much as possible and also figure out what kind of pokemon I want for a team. If you can trade me any of the listed pokemon either pm me or post on thread. If you are requesting a certain pokemon in return I can breed it for you so you can train it the way you prefer. I can not give you shinies or ev trained pokemon (whatever that is) or legendaries just regular pokemon. So please trade!

Pokemon Desired at the moment
    Ralts (preferably male)
    Slowpoke
    Porygon
    Snorunt
    Solrock
    Lunatone
    Castform
    Staryu
    Miltank
    Tauros
    Kanghaskan
    Clampearl
    Growlithe

Grimer
    All for right now but if you're willing to give away a legendary for no apparent reason I'll take it but other than that these are the pokemon on my wish list currently.

i have the pokemon in bold, wot pokemon do u have to offer in return

i also have slowpoke,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and staryu, castfoam

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I have these:

Ralts (male w/ egg move Destiny Bond)
    Slowpoke
    Porygon (named TOI)
    Castform (shiny- named CASSEY)
    Miltank (w/ egg move Present)
    Kanghaskan

Non-Legend

Forever Noob
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    to pigeon
    uumm...I have an Alakazam from GTS for Ralts if exceptable.
    I have around lvl 40 Ninetales I don't think I'll really be using for Growlithe.
    If you want I can get an Anorith for you for Porygon.
    If you want a Lvl 20 Cranidos with 60 attack (not sure of other stats) I can give that to you for Kanghaskan.

Non-Legend

Forever Noob
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    Oh hi kougawolf! Would an Ariados for Miltank be okay and Drifbloon for castform?

Non-Legend

Forever Noob
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    got all them, ne more,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Okay uhh how about...Charmander? (nickname char) For Ralts? And How about Shellder for Clampearl?

Yeah, those would be fine. What's your FC.
    Add my Pearl Version FC (ALEX B. [in my sig]).

okay Kouga I'm lookin at my code don't have it memorized.
    0817 0810 5572
    Name Kris
    Version Diamond

Last edited:

Non-Legend

Forever Noob
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    Don't have salamence sorry and thanks kouga.

It's Halloween night so i'm a bit distracted by the trick or treaters. To let you all know.

Last edited:

Non-Legend

Forever Noob
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    Bringing it back up to recent in forums. Anyone willing to trade? Please, it's a bit difficult to find the pokemon you want on gts because you have to have seen them before and plus on gts you need to have the pokemon that meets the standards of the offere which are usually stupid with ridiculous requests like they'll give a lvl1 pokemon for a lvl100 (So and so) The chances of the pokemon of your team being lvl 100 and the one requested is low expecially if they are requesting a legendary or a rare lvl 100 pokemon. The chances of you giving away a lvl100 pokemon is low as well because you most likely like it and don't want to give it away.

So can anyone tell me if they have any of the pokemon I have listed right now and tell me if there's a certain pokemon you want. If I have it I'll either trade it right away to you or breed it and give you the egg.

Non-Legend

Forever Noob
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    I might update my list later but currently I'll just try to get most of this list or all and then update. I heard that Female Snorunt becomes Frosslass with a Dawn Stone? Would that happen to be true cuz then I'd want Snorunt to be female.

Non-Legend

Forever Noob
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    That'd be nice...K I'll go with it. Any specific pokemon in return?

Non-Legend

Forever Noob
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    In fact I do I've bred spheal and nicknamed cuz I have a tendency to do that and I have an aerodactyl I can give.

Back