• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PC Annerversity Game Project

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
  • Well, have you notice, We will create a PC Game (well basicly be about the yearbook about PC 2002-2003.)

If you want to be in the game, please leave your data.

It would be completed in December 2003. Stay tuned.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Is this separate from Dizzy's project Haruka?

Wow, frosty your idea really hit off. ^_~

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • ^_^;; so did i begin an Age of Game Making for PC or what...

either way Haruka you have to explain in details... are you going to include the characters only in terms of charset, or a party member? lots of things to consider about...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I want to be in it, but what kind of data are you talking about?

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • Eh? Is this gonna be on RM2K or something?

If it is, December's a pretty early deadline for it to be done by. The thing takes friggin' yonks to churn out something even half-decent. Or maybe that's just me.

Sturm

Kurokoneko
    Years
  • I want to be in your game too...
    My profile is straight from BDH's Staff profile...
    So...know already.
    I'm Austin
    Description: The webmaster of the BDH board...he build almost of forums with himself...he also hunt emoticons too...he is the funniest webmaster...his immortal sentense are "ehh...what was it again?" one danger thing...don't make him angry...or he will say "Reckon' its time to ban you now."
    Interest: Game, Forums, girls
    Position: Webmaster/Site Owner/Admin

So...you know about me, huh?

Last edited:

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Soooo...what is the guidelines for the data we should put here, can we just say anything like,

"I went to PC WEEE!!"

Or do we have to put some sort of bio on ourselves?

BOO yaa?aa?

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • Well, The game is different from dizzy's. It's name the PC Yearbook Game. Well Actally there will be a plot after I figure it out. The size will be atleast 2MB because I use MIDIs, not wavs.. :P..

And there will be about 8 towns and a few routes. But no pokemon freature implimented.

And I will make a better titlescreen. not the stupid default rpgmaker screen. :-/ and i will credit people.. okay. ^^;

All the yearbook content will be added into the game.

Last edited:

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Mines is only One Megabyte well 1.57mb.. i use wav . i will include the RTP seperatly or i shall find the Rtp file that allows you to play with out the file .. Either way , i will make a version even if you make one ^_^ good job

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • Well, I am working on the maps and events.

Please post info about yourself here. I try my best. :P.. Well theres going to be a special "Year book" Building for all the events happened at PC in the past.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • it is today...? no one informed me that... -_-;;

well either way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PC!

and now about the game, there's no way having 2 mb RTP even if there's no wav sound files. Cause my RTP alone is 15 mb compiled with tons of 5-15kb files... you must pick out each and every file you used which is very time consuming in order to reduce the size so much. Right now it seems like the RTP is small for you because you just joined the RM2K business, but after one year you'll find out that RTP will double in size (provided that you'll keep working and downloading "upgrades" for it)

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    Well I though there was going to be a big thread about PCs birthday. We talked about it for like 2 months.
    Happy one year birthday PC.
    Well. I want to add atleast 8 cities.. since Pc is big.

Heres some screenshots of the game. not the accual game.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Looks like it's coming along well, Haruka! I see a lot of Pok?mon graphics. ^_^

Back