• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Violet Skies Hacking Team

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Well, name is kinda... rubbish, but I'm sure you can think of one Tazz.

Hack Name: Pokemon Violet Skies: The Calling of Legends
Owner: Tazz

NO MORE MAPPERS, NEED MORE SPRITERS!
WE HAVE ENOUGH MAPPERS BY FAR, SO PLEASE DON'T APPLY TO BE A MAPPER! HOWEVER, WE DEFINATLEY NEED SOME SPRITERS. MOSTLY TRAINER SPRITING, BUT MAYBE SOME POKEMON SPRITING TOO!

Team:

(If your name is not on here, and I've said you're on the team, don't worry. I haven't had the time to put it on or I just forgot lol)

Tazz (Basic scripter/Mapper/Spriter)
missingno10110 (Mapper/O.W.E.)
£äT¡ø§™ (Head Graphic Designe/Spriter)
mon94key (Beta Tester)
shinypkmnfan13 (Mapper)
DarkCharizard257 (Scripter/Graphic designer)
megiddo (Scripter)
GeminiSilver (Beta Tester)

Also, when you join I will make you a custom Userber with a Pokemon, color, and name of your choice!

WANT TO APPLY?
This is who I am looking for right now:

Key:
red = URGENT!
orange = ROOM FOR MORE!
blue = NO MORE NEEDED!

Major Jobs:
Scripters (Advanced and Beggining)
Mappers (I really don't need anymore mappers. If you're applying to be a mapper, I'm sorry but chances are it will be a no. But hey, you could always be a spriter! lol)
Spriters
Tile Editors
Title Screen Editor(s)

Minor Jobs:
Sprite Gatherer(s) (to compile a ****load of sprites :P)
(more to come)

So, if you have any experience, or just want to be part of something, apply using one of these forms:

Applying For: (What are you applying for)
Experience: (What are your past experiences. Post pictures/paste scripts as proof.
Additional Info.: (Anything else you'd like me to know)

OK, this is our Discussion Thread, hope you like Tazz.

Last edited:

Tazz

Tazz the Spazz
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 27, 2008
Thankyou for making this thread, mon94key. For some reason they didn't accept my other one :/
Anyways, about the "evil-team" lol. Ideas for names, everyone! That's what we need right now. I'm at that part of the script, and I can't continue untill we figure out a name for our "evil-team". So far this is what we have:

The Shadow Alliance
The Psyforce Alliance
Trygon Gang
A.H.E.P. (Association of Humans Exploiting Pokemon)
MewForce

Does anyone care to list anymore, or can we vote on these? Hurry, I want to continue on with the script.

P.S. HERE IS A QUICK LINK BACK TO THE VIOLET SKIES THREAD. JUST THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE USEFUL TO YOU GUYS LOL

Last edited:

engage'

a new horizon
Years
Thankyou for making this thread, mon94key. For some reason they didn't accept my other one :/
Anyways, about the "evil-team" lol. Ideas for names, everyone! That's what we need right now. I'm at that part of the script, and I can't continue untill we figure out a name for our "evil-team". So far this is what we have:

The Shadow Alliance
The Psyforce Alliance
Trygon Gang
MewForce

Does anyone care to list anymore, or can we vote on these? Hurry, I want to continue on with the script.

hahaha Tazz, nice. I like it. I was also thinking Team Aeon. (pronounced ay-on)

BTW mon94key, I also sprite! You can put that in the first post, if you want. =)

Tazz

Tazz the Spazz
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 27, 2008
Lol, ok, yeah...i like Aeon too. We'll wait for the other members though lmao

Reaper 6

(Reaper 6) the six samurai YGO
Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2009
Yeah this teams cool and i think team Aeon is a great name for the evil team good luck to u guys and to you Tazz

Tazz

Tazz the Spazz
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 27, 2008
Thanks Reaper 6
And alright then, unless anyone objects, the name will be Team Aeon. BUT, I think somewhere we should have a Psyforce Alliance too...maybe as a group of scientists. Or it could be a group you form with friends/your brother etc. That would be cool. What are your msn's? I'm going to add you guys so we can talk on there too. Everyone in this team should make an alternate email adress (unless you already have one) and use it for this teams discussion. Mine is [email protected]

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Glad to see u put this up!
This will be great.

The Shadow Alliance
The Psyforce Alliance
Trygon Gang
MewForce

P.S. HERE IS A QUICK LINK BACK TO THE VIOLET SKIES THREAD. JUST THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE USEFUL TO YOU GUYS LOL

The reason they didn't approve ur other one is because it was in the scrapbox and the scrapbox is only for up coming hacks.
EDIT:
I like shadow alliance.

Tazz

Tazz the Spazz
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 27, 2008
Ok, the team names are between Team Aeon and The Shadow Alliance. If you vote Team Aeon, reply with 111. If you vote The Shadow Alliancem reply with 222. And by the way, we need a Title Screen Editor...Anyone interested, or know anyone who would be interested.

Reaper 6

(Reaper 6) the six samurai YGO
Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2009
i know some one that can do it Pokemonhacker12345 ask him he will do it i know he will

oh and 111

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Sry I haven't been here.
So how's everything going.
Tazz, I'll get to that map tonight or tomorrow, K?
Oh and 222.

Back