• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya! I'm kinda new here...

Cid

Years
    Hi! I'm kinda new here though I'm not new to Pokemon... I'm EnirevTux and I am a Squirtle Fan. Also, I'm a rookie mapper of Pokemon hacks even before I signed up here. And last, I am a fan of Pokemon hacks and I am hoping someday to make a succesful one...

Anyway, I've been here for a week though I still don't have friends... So I really am curious to know what other fun things that I can do here (I've been a bit active at some threads) to make some more friends... I hope I can make a lot of friends here!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Look at my friends list, now look at my post count.... what do you see? A ton of friends a ton of posts

That means be active, if your active and post in threads, then people will know you pretty uch exist and get to know you.

So stay active, follow the rules, be nice to everybody and eventually youll make friends. ;D It's that easy buddy. (b'')b

So yeah welcome to Pokecommunity, have fun, and good luck with your new activity.

Hi! I'm kinda new here though I'm not new to Pokemon... I'm EnirevTux and I am a Squirtle Fan. Also, I'm a rookie mapper of Pokemon hacks even before I signed up here. And last, I am a fan of Pokemon hacks and I am hoping someday to make a succesful one...

Anyway, I've been here for a week though I still don't have friends... So I really am curious to know what other fun things that I can do here (I've been a bit active at some threads) to make some more friends... I hope I can make a lot of friends here!

Back