• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Light White and Space Black Versions Developers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    :) To sign up, just PM me asking if you can join, and tell me how you would like to be a part of this great project!

If you have recieved a PM invitation, from me, and you decide to accept, you are automatically registered as soon as you make your first post!

:P Members

Pine
    Ampharos23
    Chubraidermon
    LittleFascistPanties16 (Formerly Brittany15)
    Shadow-Ex
    Sunrise's Dragon
    Pkmnkairi
    AceBentura
    Linc
    DarkLink
    Trifer
    (If I said you could be a member and I accidently forgot you, please PM me)

:surprised Newsletter Registry List

Shadow-Ex
    Chubraidermon
    LittleFascistPanties16
    Sunrise's Dragon
    Pkmnkairi
    AceBentura
    Linc

;) Updates and Other Stuff

Towns/Cities:
    -Leafwater Town
    -Aquigate City

News:
    -Overhead Region Map Completed
    -Concept Map of Final Leafwater Town Completed

Upcoming in Demo:
    Leafwater Town
    Route ???
    ??? Town
    Blue/Red Metro Station
    Green Metro Station
    Upper Aquigate City
    Lower Aquigate City

:confused: Talk Topics

-New Pokemon: Herbeon
    -The Release: Demo Release Date
    -Two New Sub-Regions: Sunrise Islands and Sunset Cove
    -Maps: Leafwater Town Map Discussion
    -Places to Go: Route ??? and ??? Town

Last edited:

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Well then, welcome to the club! So, you're interested in helping and becoming a part of one of (or possibly the, but I'm leaving that argument until it's done) the greatest hacks of all time?

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Thanks.

But just remember, everyone, first make sure you apply in the other LW&SB thread first if you can.

But sure, Chubraidermon, you can join. I'll add both of you to the member list.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Okay, you need to apply in the other thread, and you haven't told me what you can do...ideas is too vague and I don't need any help with ideas anyway...

You can participate, but unless all you can do is help with ideas, the normal LW&SB thread is best...a main reason is that people here will mostly be discussing stuff in the newsletter...

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Uh...I'll consider letting you into the club...

The digital-like snake is interesting though...I might use it do help decide what Missingno.s evolved form looks like...

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Please look at my post in the other thread...I'm sorry...but unless you can show more originality (the virus and Rayquaza pics are examples of unoriginality) and quality (digital snake) Pheonix is right, and I'm afraid I can't let you in the club. Here's an example of improvement...
    Pokemon Light White and Space Black Versions Developers Club

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2004
    First off all of my sprites were sketches

ANd phoenix you aren't one to talk about originality because all of your sprites are just hybrids with certain things taken from several pokemon, I try to make my sprites as original as i can that arent just some cheap knock offs

besides im kinda new to this

By the way Pine, since i was the one with the original idea of a binary snake i am going to use that improvement in my own hack

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    I think he meant the ones that weren't the snake or dog thing. But I would like to know how long those sketches did take.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    ....again...what I made took under 5.

Okay, how about this, you work on your spriting, and when you are sure that you're really good at it...then apply for membership again.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Okay, if you want to say stuff like that, say it in the other thread, this is for members, not for people who question the game, even if it's a simple innocent question.

But the game is partly about space, not darkness, so there.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Tyroge12 said:
    First off all of my sprites were sketches

ANd phoenix you aren't one to talk about originality because all of your sprites are just hybrids with certain things taken from several pokemon, I try to make my sprites as original as i can that arent just some cheap knock offs

First of all I didn't say anything about originality and I didn't stoop to making common insults. Originality comes from an idea and how it is developed. It doesn't matter how you put it together but what you end up with that matters. I think you'll also find that 90+% of spriters take parts from different Pokemon to create new ones and 5 of the Pokemon on my site are made completely from scratch and the others are heavily edited to make them look new. And my sprites look a **** of a lot better than yours.

PS Sorry about this Pine but some things have to be said. Also, I'd like to see some sprites you've made yourself as well, if you don't mind.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Yeah sure. Hey, would you like to join too?

Anyway...I must admit that when I made the guy hero trainer, for example, I used the Magma Team leader's head for head shape, Devon's body for the torso, Male Breeder's legs, that Elite Four lady with the gold pokeball for the pokeball, and I forgot where I got the arms. But I spent so much time and effort on it, you can't really tell :P

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    My first post as a club member! I feel so special!
    Ahem! *gets back on task*
    I am the naming person. That means that names go to me first, then if I accept the name, I hand it to Pine, who will give the final confirmation. I will also name pokemon, that don't have names. :P

Now, back to Herbeon and Titaneon(not passed by Pine yet)
    Herbeon will be like Pine said. May I suggest a vine as a tail?

I think Titaneon should have spikey, metal fur(not long like Jolteon) and a tail that is somewhat like one of Doctor Octupus's Arms(Spiderman 2). Just no claw at the end of the tail, and a lot smaller.

Last edited:

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Yes. The newest additons we have are Herbeon (Grass type evolution of Eevee), which is final, and an undecided Titaneon (Steel Eevee evolution).

Next is the stable form of Missingno., here's it's physical description:

Kind of a ghostly appearance, but it's tinted really blue and there's the little digital light blue 1's and 0's running across it, and it's eyes glow...some color that I haven't decided yet. Kinda also looks like a slowly defragmenting digital pokemon...but like a shining blue silhouette with the number thing...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back