• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Pokémon G/S Tileset Header Edior (In Progress)

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
Years
  • Hello everyone! This is a program I'm starting on. It's fairly self explanatory as to what things will do. You load the rom, choose the tileset to edit, and then from that point its all in front of you for editing. Here is a screenshot showing the interface as it is right now. When it is functional it will be posted here.

Spoiler:

Edit:

Version 1.0 Is out now!

As of right now, everything seems to work properly. You can still enter a tileset number greater than the amount the game has, this is to make things easier once I make it so it can read from wherever you have the tileset headers repointed to, as it would have no way of knowing how many you have added. As of right now it loads from the default location, so just keep that in mind and don't mess with any tileset numbers past the amount the game has as you will no longer be messing with tilesets but something else ;)

Last edited:

DragonFir3

Safety and Peace be upon you
    Years
  • VB6 ? Huh, that's taking you a lot of time. I wish you the best of luck with this.

D-Trogh

Dead
    Years
  • Could it be I had (maybe still have) a tool like this WAY BACK, but in German?
    I'll see if I still have it when I'm back with my dad.

PS: Where did you get that wallpaper :P :D
    EDIT: I found it :P And some other too, but in lower quality :(

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Nice, it looks very good.
    It'll be great to see once it's complete and fully functional, nice work!

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Really nice. realy look forward to use it.

P.S: Where did youget that wall paper

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2023
    i cant download PkSpriteRB.zip‎, could somebody give me the link?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2023
    Same as Eryoz, been hunting old files and not turning up luck. This thread has it as an attachment, but the file is expired. (And after going through the task of registering to try to download a non-existent file.) /showthread.php?t=89639

Possible mirror found at WhackaHack dot com /file/agixp-4-11/ Could anyone confirm their legitimacy / integrity to the original file? I'll try to see if there are any historic checksums published anywhere and otherwise run it in a sandbox.

Last edited:
    Back