• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokémon should have new evoluions in Generation V?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 13, 2008
    Pretty obvious what this thread is about. Evolutions includes both pre-evolutions and proper evolutions.

Myself, I kinda fancy the idea of a baby stage of Buizel, who is currently one of my favs. I can actually visualise what a baby Buizel would look like- the main thing would be the flotation sac, which instead of being around the neck, would either be around its body like an inner tube, or be a lot smaller (and inflatable at will) and hang from its neck like a collar. Also, it would only have one set of markings under its eyes, and everything else about it would be a lot smaller.

Aside from Buizel, I think an evolution of Seviper would go down well, and maybe one of Zangoose to match it.

Madara Uchiha

1017 BRICK SQUAD ******
    Years
  • First off a new pikachu evoltuion that allows him to evolve without a thunderstone.
    2.a new lapras evolution
    3pachirus evolution
    4 and some more I cant think of wright noe.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 13, 2008
    Those are some good ideas there.
    I think maybe an evolution of Rapidash would work.

The_G'

Can I Has Some Friez?
    Years
  • Here some :
    • A linoone evo
    • a tropius evo and pre evo
    • and more that I will think about later.
    And I disagree about a lapras evo Cause it looks good the way that it is and it has high stats already (According to some people) so it means having it evolve mean ubering it.

Zore

Reaper
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2012
    FARFETCH'D- He has needed two evos since day one
    Mightyena, Sableye, Luvdisc, Unown, Chatot, Rotom, Linoone, Raticate, Fearow, Spinda, Shuckle, Plustle, and Minun all need an evolution badly.

Years
  • I think it's about time the baby Kangaskhan had its own pokemon. And maybe Kangaskhan could evolve.
    Other than that, Lapras, Pinsir and Haunter should have an alternate evolved form other Gengar.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 13, 2008
    Pretty much every Pokémon without an evolutionary line.

Tauros; Girafarig; Unown (maybe); Dunsparce; Qwilfish; Shuckle; Heracross; Corsola; Delibird; Skarmory; Stantler; Smeargle; Miltank; Sableye...

Basically every Pokémon listed here apart from legendaries.

Gooberdued

< Is friggin' awesome
    Years
  • I think there should be a pre-evo of Lapras, not an evolution.

Farfetch'd doesn't really need one, he's kind of a gimmick Pokemon anyway. Pincer definitely needs an evo, so does Cherrim and Chatot.

EDIT: 100th post FTW!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Evos:
    pinser
    chatot
    luvdisc
    pachirisu
    carnivine

pre evos:
    chatot
    buizel
    tropius
    lapras
    minun/plusle
    tauros/miltank
    lunatone/sunrok

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Pre-evo of Kangaskhan. It will finally explain the pkmn in her pouch. Either make that Pkmn evolve into a male version of Kasgaskhan or if its a male it won't evolve(like combee) and the females evolve into Kangi

:t354:TG

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 13, 2008
    Well, most of my ideas have already been said, although I still think an evo of Seviper (which no-one but me has said so far) is needed. Other than that...Chatot; Pinser; all those which have already been said.

Years
  • I think thank if any pokemon needs one it would be seviper which would be like a enormous version of it bigger tail and then if you give seviper an evolve you need to give zangoos and evovle so i think that shoulf just become bigger and longer claws

and i know they can not do it but i think they should of made a middle evolution of snover to abosnoman because the change was to drastic they need a middle evolution

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I say more Bug pokemon, some that are good for competitive battling, maybe a evolution of Parasect & Fortresse =]

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • Qwilfish and Dunsprace desperately... T_T
    Oh, maybe Luvdisc too!

Ah, yes! Banette too! Dusclops have, why not Banette. Sheesh.
    Same applies to Pinsir...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back