• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokémon should have new evoluions in Generation V?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neosplash

|♜|♞|♝|♛|♚|♝| ♞|♜|
    Years
    Pre-evo of Kangaskhan. It will finally explain the pkmn in her pouch. Either make that Pkmn evolve into a male version of Kasgaskhan or if its a male it won't evolve(like combee) and the females evolve into Kangi

:t354:TG

I think it's about time the baby Kangaskhan had its own pokemon. And maybe Kangaskhan could evolve.
    Other than that, Lapras, Pinsir and Haunter should have an alternate evolved form other Gengar.

Maybe they can do what the did with Shedinja. When Kangaskhan evolves ( into Queengaskhan ._.; ) you also get a baby Kangaskhan ( kangakoo =3 ). The baby would then evolve into a male Kangaskhan then a Kingaskhan.

I can't think of any good names right now, it's late and I'm tired. ;___;

1stGenNut

1st Gen Fanatic
    Years
    Why should EVERY pokemon evolve?
    I fail to see why Houndoom would need to evolve - it looks damn fine as it is.
    I'm not too fussed, I'd rather not see any other evolutions from current Pokemon we have had recently.

It seems pointless too to add MORE evolutions to bug Pokemon that evolve early. They do enough evolving, and it seems silly really.

Years
    Why should EVERY pokemon evolve?
    I fail to see why Houndoom would need to evolve - it looks damn fine as it is.
    I'm not too fussed, I'd rather not see any other evolutions from current Pokemon we have had recently.

It seems pointless too to add MORE evolutions to bug Pokemon that evolve early. They do enough evolving, and it seems silly really.

I do agree with in some points like some pokemon do not need evolutions like hoondoom for example dose not need an evolution but i think pokemon like QUILFISH need and evolution i love that pokemon but it is just not strong enough to saty in my team to long if that pokemon and seviper and zangusse get evolves i will be happy but what would make me even more happy is that if the got rid on LICKY LICKY that pokemon S U C K S

Atlas

Steam Soldier
    Years
    Tauros and Miltank, most definetaly.

Miltank and other second gen pokemon need more love... They were the ones that started this "evolution on pre-existing pokemon" stuff.

1stGenNut

1st Gen Fanatic
    Years
    But what could you evolve Miltank and Tauros into? o.o
    We should all do our own artists impressions xD

ellishall123

ThE mAsTeR oF dArKnEsS
    Years
    I think Plusle and Minum should have their own evolutions thatd be well cool.Also seviper and Zangoose should have a pre evolution and evolution

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    I think evolving some bug Pokémon would be a great idea, maybe if instead of evolving your Caterpie so early on, if you had the patience to raise it to a level like 25 without evolving it, you could evolve it into something that is formidable.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    This thread hasn't been posted in in almost 6 months >_< That's way over the one month limit for reviving a thread.

-Closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back