Posted August 21st, 2009
60 posts
13.1 Years
POKEMON URANIUM VERSION
Hack Of: POKEMON RUBY VERSION
Lenguage: English!!
Team: Gary
History:
Everything begins an afternoon in which you'll see a professor in the mountains of Route 260 and gives you a pokemon sacred to the ISLANDS of SINNOH, a CHIMCHAR
Then you, decide to travel in the region, only to see and learn about places they always wears on TV. On this trip, know Gary, a traveller like you to know that just looking for new places, and you spoke about the challenge that consists of champion to win 8 missions to win a piece of ropecabezas (puzzle that was divided into 8 pieces to catch Tyranitar the radioactive). As your wise it's not radioactive tyranitar, a strange subject, called Valerox, tells you what are the plans Gary and helps you stop it, but of course, what you say after freeing the tyranitar ...
Then you should catch it or conquer, so to restore order in the region, and simultaneously, winning the challenge of CHAMPION ...

Note (as are clarifying that the hack avans):
-- THE TYRANITAR radioactivity: Tyranitar that he was subjected to experiments with uranium when he was just an egg.
-- The puzzle: Lamina graphite (insulating Uranium) which was divided into 8 pieces by different guardians (ea retains plate 1)
-- Challenge of Champions: Challenge to which people are subjected to exceed missions imposed for the guardians are generally gave a symbol, but to see your strength and dexterity decide confiarte the pieces because they are endangered by retaining them for a long time
Screens:

Videos:

None

Features:
-- New tiles
-- New Scripts
-- New Personality
-- New Region
-- And much more!
Credits:
-- Kiledove ----- Stairs, secondary Properties
-- credits to Ozumas by animating the water
-- PHO to the tile of the mountain
-- Everything Else is mine, home of DP, Poke Centers, trees.

Another thing, Pokemon Legend in ziku this in repairs, do not ask for which there will be news soon ...

Opin!!

Qwerty-117

Is looking for a VBScripter

Age 27
I forgot
Seen January 14th, 2009
Posted September 28th, 2008
66 posts
13.4 Years
awesome tiles! the green house looks like it actually is 3D!
the trees look exactly the same as in DP, and the palettes are really good.
a radioactive tyranitar sounds cool and the story line is great.
nice new character. keep it up, good luck!

Never fear death, fear the unlived life

π = 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510

What else can i put here?

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist

Age 26
Female
Catatonia
Seen March 28th, 2016
Posted February 12th, 2016
2,279 posts
13.9 Years
I take it that English is your second language?

I suggest you fix your DP house. It almost looks like it's about to blow up due to too much stuff being in it x3
and the normal grass (not the ones with Pokemon) is the bright compared to everything else.

it's still pretty cool, though!
and I llove the DP Style Text!

Tausch Mit Mir?: 2208-5032-7062
Proud Member of Chaos Control & Equivalent Exchange!
Outlinks:
Twitter || deviantART Youtube
Potato Buddy

Qwerty-117

Age 27
I forgot
Seen January 14th, 2009
66 posts
13.4 Years
I take it that English is your second language?

I suggest you fix your DP house. It almost looks like it's about to blow up due to too much stuff being in it x3
hehe... yeh, I thought thought that too when I first saw it, but i think its supposed to be that way due to the angle the its viewed at, but its a great house, espcially compared to what i tried to make... (it was crap)

EDIT: (new pics posted while i was typing)
you seem to be very good at making map tiles and sprites, and it looks like the grey signpost is from kyledoves pixel art.

KODER

MEXICAN HACKER

Seen March 27th, 2016
Posted August 15th, 2009
29 posts
13 Years
The hack well with these palettes and tiles, only is absent that they change the tiles of lab, the palettes that also meet slightly rare(strange) are those of the center pokemon, I would advise you to make her a bit more tenuous.
But the hack in general is agreeable.

luck.

ESPAÑOL:
el hack se bien con esas paletas y tiles, solo falta que cambien los tiles de lab, las paletas que tambien se ven algo raras son las del center pokemon, yo te aconsejaría que la pusieras un poco más tenue.
Pero el hack en general es agradable.

suerte

====>.::KODER::.<====

IRIS HAS NOT DIED!! XD

~Gary

Pokemon Hacker

Age 26
Cordoba, Argentina
Seen March 27th, 2011
Posted August 21st, 2009
60 posts
13.1 Years
Hello everyone, thanks for messages, and now I show them the script of the battle against Gary (I):

Well think about this script

Sorry for the double Post, nobody's going: (

I leave you another video of another script:
http://s309.photobucket.com/albums/kk368/Gary_hack93/?action=view&current=Scriptinicial.flv
This is the script after you spoke Professor Oak, appears here ...

Please think that soon reached the Beta

~Gary

Pokemon Hacker

Age 26
Cordoba, Argentina
Seen March 27th, 2011
Posted August 21st, 2009
60 posts
13.1 Years
~Gary, double posting is against this forum's rules. If nobody replies to you next update/post, just use the Edit Button.
I am sorry ... I do not come back to do ..

POKEMON URANIUM BETA 1!!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/38iwb7
parch in Ruby
At the end salio beta 1, until after the Gim arrives, there is an event before entering the forest, then there is a forest path and there is little beta ends ...

I hope you enjoy, he felt.

Soon more news

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?

Age 29
Male
Where you least expect it
Seen February 15th, 2016
Posted August 4th, 2012
1,308 posts
13.5 Years
The beta was good, but I found some errors. 1. Chimchar can learn peck. 2. When you try to evolve it the game freezes. 3.You can find wild tentacool in the grass on route 262. 4. The magma battle can happen more than once. 5.http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh139/oddigem/?action=view&current=uraniumerror.png 6.http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh139/oddigem/?action=view&current=uraniumerror2.png 7. http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh139/oddigem/?action=view&current=uraniumerror3.png

Hashire! Asu e tsudzuku shinka no micha wa

Qwerty-117

Age 27
I forgot
Seen January 14th, 2009
66 posts
13.4 Years
yay! a beta, but im 4 days late...

EDIT: um... can someone help me? it always crashes just before the title screen... i use VBA and i tried NO$GBA...
it seems to happen to all of the ruby hacks i try... i patched the rom with LIPS and i tried the auto IPS patch function in VBA, ive run out of ideas and i really want to play the hack...

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...

Male
Kwun Tong Mountains
Seen November 18th, 2015
Posted July 20th, 2012
3,072 posts
13.9 Years
Your english isn't very well, so I suggest you to text the Hack in Spanish and ask a Good Spanish Translator to help you. Also, I played the Beta.
Hmm. There are lots of Grammar Mistakes and some spelling mistakes as well.
Some people in the Hack thinks that they are in Hoenn.(As they are speaking things that are related to Hoenn.) And the Team Rocket Grunt said he is Team Magma. And the Leader's Pokemon is way too strong.( As I only have Chimchar.) And also, why Shieldon's a Rock/Steel type, and Chimchar's Ember is not very effective to Shieldon??
P.S Remember to improve your English, or esle, text the Hack in Spanish.
I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.

~Gary

Pokemon Hacker

Age 26
Cordoba, Argentina
Seen March 27th, 2011
Posted August 21st, 2009
60 posts
13.1 Years
The beta was good, but I found some errors. 1. Chimchar can learn peck. 2. When you try to evolve it the game freezes. 3.You can find wild tentacool in the grass on route 262. 4. The magma battle can happen more than once. 5.http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh139/oddigem/?action=view&current=uraniumerror.png 6.http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh139/oddigem/?action=view&current=uraniumerror2.png 7. http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh139/oddigem/?action=view&current=uraniumerror3.png
1-It is an attack not edit (What I need to edit the Pokemon Amplifier)
2-Not how to solve it (if I can not fix will have to do everything again)
3-TENTACOOL of what is a reason, so you can confront the leader of the gim with a Water pokemon
4-That is strange if, I fought back only once ...
I know that my English is not very good, use the translator of Google...

Well, I will try to solve all the mistakes ...