• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My sprites!

Smileman

Scripter looking for a team
Years
  • Forgive me if they're not great, I'm new at spriting :)

Recolors
    Phione
    greenphionejb9.bmp

Graveler
    geonewdv8.bmp

Golem
    golnewzx0.bmp

Splices
    Charzivy
    (My first ever)
    newbitmapimagebz5.png

Shroomkish
    Shroomish & Mudkip
    unknowntx2.bmp

Tyreecko
    Treecko & Tyrogue
    tyrckojg2.bmp

Tentachu
    Tentacool & Pikachu
    tentachuew6.bmp

Stardiquil
    Staryu & Cyndaquil
    starmdiquilaa1.bmp

Ralafirig
    Ralts & Girafirig
    ralafirigbb3.bmp

Nuztoise
    Nuzleaf & Blastoise
    nuztoisekc7.bmp

Mewkee
    Mew & Mankee
    mewkeehr8.bmp

Hauntenbell
    Haunter & Weepinbell
    hauntenbellqq0.bmp

Dark Horsea
    Horsea & Ghastly
    darkhorseati5.bmp

Clefpufpi
    Cleffa, Togepi, & Igglybuff
    clefpufpikb5.bmp

Growlkatty
    growlkattyew5.bmp

Unknown
    Something & Shaymin
    newbitmapimagesf0.bmp

Kingquaza
    Nidoking & Rayquaza
    kingquazaxi0.bmp

Traponch
    Trapinch & Bagon
    traponchju9.bmp

Part-Scratch
    Meteon
    (Based off of Umbreon)
    meteongr9.png

Verneon
    (Based off of Jolteon)
    verneonuu5.png

Scratch
    Cyclosphere
    cyclosphereqm3.bmp

Trainers
    ME (Ryan)
    mels1.png

Seth-Kun
    sethkunia2.png

Last edited:

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • I love your recoloring of Golem; that should be its actual color scheme!! Your Bastiozong and Ralafirig sprites are AWESOME!! Meteon would be a nice name for another Eeveelution. Nice work! :D

Smileman

Years
  • I love your recoloring of Golem; that should be its actual color scheme!! Your Bastiozong and Ralafirig sprites are AWESOME!! Meteon would be a nice name for another Eeveelution. Nice work! :D
    Thanks, I'm actually using Meteon in a game I'm making with ~Element, Blue Revelation, you should check it out some time :)
    Those are nice but none of 'em are mine!
    Lol, sorry, between school and Xbox Live it's hard to fit all of this in.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
  • you should work more on bastidozong cuz:
    it's just a whole bronzong pasted on bastidodon's head

plus
    you called geodude gravler? o_O

Ferneon is great but i see that the wings are from golbat (i know that yu made half scratches) so i can guess that you only made that tail by yourself..

anyway i see that i'm the only one that says what the bad thingies are.

obLonG

Now for half price!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2012
    The wings on Charivysaur are off but everyones first sprite has mistakes in them.

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    The only sprites I like are Dark Horsea and Starmdiquil. The rest, well they need some work. Tentachu is very bad: The ears shouldn't be like that, joined to the very outer outline. The fins on the back of Skroomish aren't positioned very well, and Ralafarig is just a recoloured Girafarig with Ralt's hair on it. Hauntenbell is terrible, cause the leaves just don't work.. I'm sorry, but you need some work.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
  • i fully understand that you're new. I'm kinda new too on my sprites you can see i'm getting better and better. It might overcome you too. Just pick up what's wrong and try to make it look better ;) you might learn from it and don't make the same mistakes again.

Smileman

Years
  • Thanks for your comments, I know they're not very good, I made them a while ago, but I still need to brush up on my spriting.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    The ones I'm really fond of are Starmdiquil and Cyclosphere.
    The Eeveelutions are...okay. :\

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
  • HEY! Dont chew the poor fella out because they're simple. SIMPLE IS GOOD most of the time. That does not mean that all of these are good, but they have good form, idea, and pazazz (sp) to them. Just work on your shading and where you place random apendiges (someone please tell me how to spell this correctly cause i'm tired of putting little (sp)'s in my posts.)

Verneon is nicely done, i commend you for that one. I know how hard it is to make quality scratches, since that is practically all i do...

...oh frosslass, the graveler could technically be a dude if it is geoformetric....i think i made that word up...ok...just pretend you never read any of this... hey at least i didnt go calling anything cute in this post...

...by the way, thats a staryu in the staraquil fusion, not a starmie! ^_^

keep trying! work on your shading a bit more to make it comform. I'l check in after a couples days!

Back