• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello!

Silverwings-Lumina

Ravenbound Evolution
Years
  • Welcome to PC! =D As you can see with my number of posts, I am also a newbie XD.
    Don't hesitate to post more and, good luck! Enjoy yourself here as I did XD

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • Welcome, speaking slightly bad english is no problem at all. There are members that speak much worse that get along fine. Besides you speak Italian as well right? That's two languages...
    It will only hinder you're enjoyment if you make it. Hehe just have fun and what not.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Wow, I saw your name and thought for a second it was the same as my username. :D

Welcome Francesco, to the PokéCommunity. ^_____^

Your English is better than some English speaking people, so don't fret! You'll also learn a lot more English just by being on the board, so you'll get better. (b'')b

Read the FAQ/Community Rules if you haven't already.
    And enjoy yourself~!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Hey Welcome to PC!
    Have fun
    make friends
    and read the rules!

Hey Welcome to PC!
    Have fun
    make friends
    and read the rules!

Last edited:

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • Hey Welcome to PC!
    Have fun
    make friends
    and read the rules!

Hey Welcome to PC!
    Have fun
    make friends
    and read the rules!

not simple enough of a welcome lol
    yer like Dukey said welcome to PC,and all the other stuff he said xD\
    see u around

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I thought he said your user name as well, Franceschi. xD
    (They are quite close...)

Well, if you like Pokemon then you are most definitely welcome here at the Pokecommunity, my friend! We are a rather diverse forum, so I'm sure your level of English proficiency is just fine.
    (As Franceschi said, your skills in the language will improve during your stay here anyway.)

So, I do hope you will find the Pokecommunity to be a nice place to discuss and learn about Pokemon, Francesco. Trust me, it's a pretty fun site to spend your free time.

Hope to see you around.

GuardianofAuraGirl

Welcome to Pokemon Community kingeart! And have a happy posting time! (Have a Happy Halloween too whether it's tomorrow or today for you.)

dragpyre

The Brother's Fight For Hell
    Years
  • A warm welcome from me to PC.

have fun, talk pokemon and other things, make friends and most importantly, READ THE RULES (not that i have :P)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hey kingheart glad you joined the best community around D:,hope you enjoy your stay and make sure to read the rules and FAQ. See you around the forum sometime soon.
    Paul

Back