• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Cardinal Sin

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
Years

• TeamCardinalSin.png

Bow to your knees and repent if you please.

Introduction:
    Team Cardinal Sin. Amazing. We are the most amazing romhacking team ever to be spawned out of complete boredom. We are so amazing, that if you asked a random pedestrian about us he would probably hit you, but that does not disprove our amazingness! We are so amazing, that if we encountered God, he would cast us down, for fear we would overcome him with amazingness. Team Cardinal Sin is so amazing, we don't even have the ability to stress over deadlines and whatnot. We are so amazing, we can simply hack what we want, when we want. Quite fortunately, that is considerably often. That's how amazing we are.

Current Members:
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=116202myfavouriteax - Maps, Scripts, Tiles, Palettes, Titlescreen, Overworld Sprites, Banner, Storyline
    HopeHavoc - Artwork, Character Design, Sprites, Storyline
    rockerdave91 - Beta Test
    DeadEddy88 - Scripts, Maps, Storyline
    Dog11561 - Sprites, Sprite Re-Colours
    Lucario9 - Maps
    Shaded - Tiles, Sprites, Overworld Sprites, Scripts
    Radium - Script Reviews
    loyalknight - Beta Test
    Gamer2020 - Sprites, Overworld Sprites
    pikachu_X - Overworld Sprites

Former Members:
    Hazzamon - maps
    Disturbed - maps

Needed Members:
    In order of urgency:
    1. Scripter
    2. Level Script Editor
    3. Tiler
    4. Spriter
    5. Overworld Spriter
    6. World Map Inserter

Current Projects:
    RevisionOne1.png

Hack Information:

If anyone would like to try for any position in Team Cardinal Sin, you have only to ask.

Last edited:

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    HopeHavoc you're post was deleted because you bypassed the 25 character limit. That is against the rules. I should have given you an infraction but I decided to be lenient and simply delete your post. myfavouriteax your posts are not going to make people want to join. If you want to provide incentive to join your team trying posting some of your work instead of claiming things without proof.

Before you post of make threads always make sure to read that forums rules and of course the Community Wide Rules.

HopeHavoc

THE INFRACTION WH0RE
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2009
    HopeHavoc you're post was deleted because you bypassed the 25 character limit.

I was pretty sure the character limit was 24. At least this is what another admin had said. Maybe you guys should get your facts straight. ;)

And we don't post anything, because uncreative losers like to steal things. And we don't want our ideas stolen.

Kthnx.

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Please just stop. This is getting ridiculous. There is no need to ask people to join by spamming this thread. They will know that you are looking for new members simply by having a thread in Team Discussions.

I can tell by the screenshots that you already have a very talented team of hackers so why not just work with the people you have already? Most successful hacks are made by a single person. Though teams can be effective in a few situations for most people they tend to become a hindrance; people being unavailable for long periods of time, people suddenly quitting with notice, inconsistency in the hack. It looks as if the members of your current team are people that you know. That will definitely be an advantage for the stability of your group. Why risk relying on complete strangers when you have more than enough people already?

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
    Years
  • Why, thank you, and those are some wonderful points! However, no one in the team specializes in scripting. That creates a problem. Like a month ago, I destroyed the rom when I tried to make a level script... I finally got the hang of it, but still.

Dog11561

People to see, things to do.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    Please just stop. This is getting ridiculous. There is no need to ask people to join by spamming this thread. They will know that you are looking for new members simply by having a thread in Team Discussions.

I can tell by the screenshots that you already have a very talented team of hackers so why not just work with the people you have already? Most successful hacks are made by a single person. Though teams can be effective in a few situations for most people they tend to become a hindrance; people being unavailable for long periods of time, people suddenly quitting with notice, inconsistency in the hack. It looks as if the members of your current team are people that you know. That will definitely be an advantage for the stability of your group. Why risk relying on complete strangers when you have more than enough people already?

he is right, u shouldn't spam the thread. But i will join. I can't script but i can recolor sprites and fuse sprites. i'll show u some examples.

greeneevee.png

pkfrlg007.png

pokemonedits.gif

greyeevee.png

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Wow... did you prove me wrong? When I first looked at this thread and incompetence, I thought you guys were a joke!
    Sadly, I'm proven wrong, and you guys actually know how to hack decently well.. all you need is a hell of a mapper ;D

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/g.../Graywater.png
    http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/g...itionMap-1.png
    http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/g.../Someroute.png
    http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/g...tchet/Ugh5.png area at top right was unaccessable anyways, so why fill it in?
    http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/g...rayRequest.png
    http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/g...oooooooooo.png
    http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/g...t/Dirtbeat.png

That's good for now... right?
    Also! In my hack thread, there are some screens of my maps too (my better maps that is)
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=153540

Need anymore maps? Just ask.
    You can reach me on AIM and MSN, though I'd prefer MSN.

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
    Years
  • he is right, u shouldn't spam the thread. But i will join. I can't script but i can recolor sprites and fuse sprites. i'll show u some examples.

Nice, dude. I was thinking about recolouring some sprites. I've already recoloured the ones I need for the plot of the hack, but I think I may need some more. You're in. Are you able to make new sprites based on drawings?

Wow... did you prove me wrong? When I first looked at this thread and incompetence, I thought you guys were a joke!
    Sadly, I'm proven wrong, and you guys actually know how to hack decently well.. all you need is a hell of a mapper ;D

haha, good god, dude. I was all ready to blow you off, for I am currently the mapper of the hack, but good lord. Those are some nice maps. You're in.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Nice, dude. I was thinking about recolouring some sprites. I've already recoloured the ones I need for the plot of the hack, but I think I may need some more. You're in. Are you able to make new sprites based on drawings?

haha, good god, dude. I was all ready to blow you off, for I am currently the mapper of the hack, but good lord. Those are some nice maps. You're in.
    Thanks =D
    (BTW, I usually have appear offline on, in AIM. so message me, and I'll probably respond even when it says I'm offline =P)

Dog11561

Years
    • Age 28
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023

\

ill try, but the drawings have to be resonable, nothing like a demon with twelve thousand eyes and lasers and other stuff... :P lol
    can i see some of ur recolored sprites, and if ur having any trouble with it, i can always give u some tips.

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
    Years
  • ill try, but the drawings have to be resonable, nothing like a demon with twelve thousand eyes and lasers and other stuff... :P lol
    can i see some of ur recolored sprites, and if ur having any trouble with it, i can always give u some tips.

haha, Well, there's one of my recoloured sprites in the Hack Information section of this thread. If you have AIM, I can send you more. Tips would be absolutely lovely, but if you'd like to be part of the team, that would be absolutely lovely as well.

Dog11561

Years
    • Age 28
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    i would love to be part of the team. and for tips, ill PM them to u. My aim is: [email protected]

i saw ur custom gastly, and its pretty good, but the color is kinda dull, liven it up unless it is supposed to be dull and ominous, also, did u get the pm?
    Also, can my name be on top with all the other members of ur team?

Last edited:

Dog11561

Years
    • Age 28
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    cool... do u need me to make any ominous things??? i have a grey/gray eevee, i can make other ominoust things. also, did u get my PM???

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
    Years
  • Yes, I did. Nice instructions. You should actually expand that and write a tutorial! Anyway, you should get on AIM, so I can send you all the information.

Dog11561

Years
    • Age 28
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    hey, can i be listed on the top as a member since i am a spriter, and can i be head spriter???

Back