• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon EverSong

Do you like this Hack?

• Yes

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Nop

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
    Pokemon EverSong

Hack by: Talerin
    Rom: Fire Red
    "Was Mystic Serenity."​

Storyline
    » Basic Storyline Mode[/CSS-DIV]
    A Stormy Night, A Beautiful Spring...

Mom wakes up Allen. "Allen? Hellooo?". Allen awakens, "What? It's the morning!". "Not morning, it's night time! You forgot to throw away the trash! Didn't you promise Lance to visit?", said the Mother. "Oh crap! Thanks, mom" - Allen who rushes and leaves. Lance is nowhere to be found. But an injured Eevee may know the answer. a strange blast from the mountains occur and Allen investigates. He finds a damaged Black Charizard who then flies into the skies with a piece of Lance's cloak.

Features:
    - Beautiful Scenery
    - I can now insert tiles.
    - Textboxes, Text new, plus new textbox within Pokemon Battles!
    - Awesome storyline that will make you think this isn't a hack.

Screenshots
    » Be Warned! May cause blindness[/CSS-DIV]

Pokemon EverSong
    Pokemon EverSong
    Pokemon EverSong
    Pokemon EverSong
    Pokemon EverSong
    Pokemon EverSong
    Pokemon EverSong
    Pokemon EverSong

Credits
    » Listing[/CSS-DIV]
    Lucario 9- Inspiration
    Adam- Scripting
    Xiderwrong - Rom Base(Crediting Kyledove for Tiles <3)
    Me - Pallete Changing

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Well, at least it's not a different hack! xD

I like the name of the hack a lot more. :3
    It sounds peaceful to me! <D
    I love that banner at the top! :D

The title screen is nice, the story is cool. :3
    The palettes in the first two screen shots in he trees are nice, but could use a bit of fixing up. :/

Anyways, good luck~

Ryousha

Years
    Looking good. Try to stick with one name. :P
    Thanks! Ever Song Woods is a nicer name btw.
    Well, at least it's not a different hack! xD

I like the name of the hack a lot more. :3
    It sounds peaceful to me! <D
    I love that banner at the top! :D

The title screen is nice, the story is cool. :3
    The palettes in the first two screen shots in he trees are nice, but could use a bit of fixing up. :/

Anyways, good luck~

What is wrong with the trees? They look fine to me, though. I like it the way they're. It gives me an energy boost saying I can do this hack by mapping because it focuses my mind ;).

Everybody has New OW. I didn't update yet.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Well, it's just the upper most part of the trees look a little too bright. :/
    Try darkening the slightly. ;P

Ryousha

Years
    Well, it's just the upper most part of the trees look a little too bright. :/
    Try darkening the slightly. ;P

Tried that, it made it worse.

New Updates:

The Houses have a green top instead of a blue because I want it to have the theme of green and also due to they use a Electric Flying Pokemon to use electricity (Zapdos)

EDiT
    Added Poll, Please Vote

EdiT:
    Added a Headbutt tree. Though I dunno how it's gonna be useful. Maybe I shoulda use a honey tree? ...
    Added Normal Scripts, Level Scripts, and pretty much those baskets are to steal when you have the Move: Steal.. or was it thief? let me check it lol.

Ryousha

Years
    by any chance did you hack pokemon sentra journeys ?
    i wont be angry.
    well good luck !

I did what? Sentra Journeys? Theres a beta? Why didn't you tell me?! I coulda use that instead of using 15 hours of tile inserting!

Um, no. I used my own palletes, same rom base, and Pounder_Zeikku inserted the house thingy for me :D You were an inspiration, because you made the hack look awesome. It inspired me to use kyledove tiles. Also because i was getting bored of Alistairs for some reason.

New House look:
    Pokemon EverSong

Pokemon EverSong

Pokemon EverSong

Lamps included.

8th Wonder™

റിപ്പബ്ല? ??ക്ക്
    Years
    I think you're using some of tiles too often... try reducing that. The tiles are ok, similar to Sentra Journeys.

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    This hack looks great :D I really like the new house look, and the palette are good. I wish to see more scripts. I wish you the best of luck on this.

Ryousha

Years
    This hack looks great :D I really like the new house look, and the palette are good. I wish to see more scripts. I wish you the best of luck on this.

scripts? Adam does all the script cause i blackmail him am his friend :D.

New Scripts.. and textbox...and OW looks.

Pokemon EverSong
    Pokemon EverSong
    Pokemon EverSong
    Pokemon EverSong

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    the updates are great,everyone you may not of noticed this but sentra journeys and this hack are connected.
    well good luck !

Connected? What do you mean? Like a continuation?
    Anyways, the updates are great :D Keep up the good work.

Ryousha

Years
    Connected? What do you mean? Like a continuation?
    Anyways, the updates are great :D Keep up the good work.

Um, yes.

Allen will cross paths with "hero pf SJ" and will do eventually. He'll meet him many times in SJ, and "hero" will do the same in ESW.
    ESW is a continuation and suppose to have a backtrack which is the point of the crossing paths.

Last edited:

Ryousha

Years
    I'll try, megiddo.

Sorry on the slow updates. World of Wacraft Wrath of the Lich king came out, and im the best Death Knight on Dragonmaw, literally. I can murder 4 people who are death knights trying to kill me.

Anyway: Clover Fields/Route 1 and the bridge to some place in Sentra Journeys ;).

Pokemon EverSong

Years
    I'll try, megiddo.

Sorry on the slow updates. World of Wacraft Wrath of the Lich king came out, and im the best Death Knight on Dragonmaw, literally. I can murder 4 people who are death knights trying to kill me.

Anyway: Clover Fields/Route 1 and the bridge to some place in Sentra Journeys ;).

Pokemon EverSong
    good map but please change the palettes the tooooo bright.

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
    Years
    I LOVE THIS HACK. Pals are great. Tiles are great. Titlescreen is legend. Textbox is awesome and scripts are great. Keep it up .Exiled, good luck with this.

And please, don't let this hack die. ;)

Back