• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

yo!!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    oh welcome to PC CarribeanKing. u can check out the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Section for battles and Trades

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, CaribbeanKing!

I'm sure you'll get some good trades in battle in if you follow ChaosLucario's direction and head over to our Diamond/Peal/Platinum section...It's quite busy over there, so there'll definitely be few people who can help you out =P

Other than that, there's plenty of other things to do around The PokeCommunity. Have a look around and I'm sure you'll find a few cool topics to post on ^___^

Make sure you read the rules/FAQ, and PM/VM me if you have any questions or just want to say hi! I'll see you around, and have fun!

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    hey there king! hope you enjoy the site! feel free to pm. ;)

Back